New Dark Guild: Ghoul Fang

Kaneki stood atop a building overlooking a town. It was a fairly large one and was home to a small relatively unknown guild, Bakers Kakers. It had approximately 13 members. The towns name is Andraeanum. Quaint isn't it. The ghoul had only really been here to gaze upon the town before it was reduced to chaos. Touka had told him that it had gorgeous flowerbeds, she was right, they are pretty. Such a shame that they will more than likely be the first to burn in the upcoming attack.

You see, some of the other Ghoul Fang members are getting anxious and... hungry. Him included. Ghoul Fang is not really a guild or a dark guild. Just a group name they decided to call them selves. Juuzou was fine with it too. They had noticed that the official guild had some kind of marks. Not wanting to go through the process of becoming an actual guild they just had Tsukiyama sew on the mark to their clothes. It was an open mouth that had four fangs pointing out with 'Ghoul Fang' in the center, the words were different colors going from member to member. Kaneki's was white, Touka blue, Nishiki orange, Tsukiyama purple, Ayato red, Uta green, and Juuzou yellow. All on their right shoulder.

The group had laid low for the 4 months they have been in this strange world and they deiced to make their presence known. They would start with this town, it would give them a good amount of meat and other food. Of course they were gonna leave some alive to get the name going. During the attack they would use code names.

Kaneki- Eye-patch

Touka- Shiro/White Rabbit

Nishiki- Serpent

Tsukiyama- Gourmet

Ayato- Kuro/Black Rabbit

Uta- Blank Face

and Juuzou- Hunter

The Next Day

In the dead of night Ghoul Fang makes their move. Moving swiftly through the empty streets till they reach town's center. They split up then Kaneki north, Ayato and Touka South, Nishiki and Tsukiyama east, Uta and Juuzou west. Let the mayhem commence.

Only five percent of the 980 people made it out alive.