Stay or Go (Dream)

(Shawn's POV)

I woke up and I went to Karalyne's room to wake her up but, then I remembered she was in Toronto because dumbass Cam couldn't watch her. I frowned and went downstairs and everyone was watching the news. I read the caption and it said "Lost Brother?" it said and I sat down since it looked interesting. "Today we had millions of videos sent to us about Karalyne Dallas and her Lost Brother, the actor Dylan Minette." My eyes went wide and everyone just looked at me. They played the video and the beginning she was walking around and then they spotted each other and she ran into his arms and they both were crying now. "I missed you so much you have grown so big and you look beautiful." he said and I just got angrier "Turn it off!" I yelled and Nash turned it off. "Shawn, you alright?" Nash asked and I looked at him with anger in my eyes "Does it look like I'm alright my daughter is somewhere in Toronto right now with this Dylan kid and they claim to be brother and sister and then h-" I was interrupted by the door opening.

(Karalyne's POV)

I got off the jet and got a taxi. It was at least a 10-minute drive and then I arrived in Shawn's drive way. "Good luck kid." I nodded my head and got my bags and he drove off. I walked up to the door and hesitated to open the door. "It's going to be alright Karalyne you just ran off for a night and Shawn doesn't know I hope..." I opened the door and it was silent at first and then I heard footsteps running to the front door. I set my bags down and looked up and saw an angry Shawn. "Heyy, guys how was your Saturday night?" I asked and they all just looked at me. "How was Toronto?" Shawn asked angry "What Toronto, I didn't go their, pshh me nooo." I said and then gulped. "KARALYNE MARIE MENDES!" Shawn yelled which made me flinch. "Shawn please don't be angry with me I ju-" "No room NOW.," he said and I nodded my head and went to my room. I plopped on my bed and laid on it. "I was just trying to find my real family that's all..." I whispered to myself. I called Cam and told him I was here and he sounded angry too, I wouldn't blame them. I sat there for a while and played on my phone for a while. I went through my camera roll and found some pics of me and Dylan together and videos of him dancing and singing in his car while having Starbucks in his hand. I laughed and smiled through all of the pictures. My door was suddenly opened by Shawn. "Here is my phone, laptop, and tv remote." I said handing it to him, "Karalyne I didn't come up here to take your stuff I came to talk and apologize for the way I act-" I stopped him and hugged him "It's alright I love a protective dad." I said and he laughed. "So you have a brother Karalyne." I nodded my head. I explained everything that I found and that night. He looked down and didn't look back up. "Shawn I'm not going to leave you I'm staying with you I promise you, Dylan is way too busy for me." I said and he looked at me and smiled. "Dinner is done if you want any." he said and I nodded my head. He left the room and I laid on my bed watching TV for a while and then fell asleep.

-next morning-

"Karalyne wake up we have to go to the airport for Miami." Shawn said shaking me. "Did you pack my bags?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. I got up and changed into some sweatpants and a Magcon hoodie. I looked at the time and saw it was 3 in the morning. I walked down stairs and waited for the guys in the living room. I laid down on the couch and soon enough I fell asleep. I felt some arms pick me up, I instantly woke up and saw it was Shawn. "Go back to sleep your fine pumpkin you look tired." I nodded my head and fell asleep on his shoulder. We got in the car and drove to the airport and Shawn didn't let go of me. I felt so calm and comfortable. 

-after the plane ride-

I woke up and the light was shining in my eyes. "Well, good morning sleeping beauty." Shawn said with his adorable smile. "Good morning daddy." I said still holding onto him. He carried me into the hotel we are staying in and plopped me on the bed. He started tickling me and then the rest of the boys joined in. "Omg guys you guys are gonna make me cry." I said still laughing and then they stopped. "When is our event?" I asked "It's at 4 in the afternoon." Taylor said and I looked at the clock and it said 12:45. I nodded my head and everyone left the room and I was alone in the hotel room until my phone went off and I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the text message and I just stared at it.