The Party

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up to my alarm at 6 in the morning in my bed. It was friday and today was the last day of school this week which I'm so happy about. I got ready and wore a flannel with a California shirt with some shorts.

 I got ready and wore a flannel with a California shirt with some shorts

I straightened my hair and put on my black high top vans. I walked down stairs with all the guys still sleeping. Hayes wasn't there, probably getting ready or something. I jumped on Shawn and he instantly woke up, "Goodmorning gorgeous." he said rubbing his eyes getting up. "Goodmorning handsome." I said back giving him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and went to go make breakfast. He cooked some pancakes with bacon and gave me some orange juice. "Thank you." he nodded his head and left the kitchen. I finished my breakfast and got my penny board from my room and said goodbye to everyone. I walked out the door and started skating down the street. I car pulled up next to me and I saw it was the football crew car.

 "Hey, Karalyne will give you a ride to school." one of them said. "Naw, I think I'm good, I'd rather ride by myself." I said and they looked at me. "Oh, c'mon it will be fun." one said smirking. "Yeah, I don't think so." I said that and skated off. They drove past me and flipped me off. I shrugged it off and continued onto school. I got there and Blake was waiting for me by the front door. "Hey beautiful." he said and hugged me. "Hey handsome." I said back "So you ready for this?" "No, not really, what if they hurt me again, you not always there to protect me you know." I said and he looked down at me "It's okay because, If anyone hurts you they will be beaten by me." he said which made us both laugh. "Okay, Mr.Quartback," I said and we walked in with each other. Everyone started to stare which made me feel uncomfortable, Blake noticed and held my hand. He walked me to my locker and kissed my forehead and left to his class. "So the suicidal girl has a boyfriend does she?" I turned around and saw Rebecca with her minions. "Yeah so?" "Well, Blake is mine so fuck off, he doesn't like you and I will make sure he doesn't tonight when he goes to the party." Rebecca said which made me think about it. "Well, I think he'd rather have me than a slut." I said and instantly regretted it she slapped me and kicked me. "Yeah I think he would." she said laughing and walking away. I got myself up and walked into class. "Miss Dallas you decided to show up today, huh well you will regret that." the teacher said and I just walked right past her to my seat. Everyone started piling in and the class started to begin. I already knew what she was teaching so I just plugged in my headphones into my phone and listened to music. "MISS DALLAS NO PHONES IN CLASS, DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" she yelled and I nodded my head. I had scrunches of paper constantly being thrown at me and I caught them and put them in my bag. The bell finally was rung and I got out of that class before anything else happened. I ran to my locker and got my stuff and walked to the next class. "Well, well, well, isn't Miss Dallas." I said and turned around and saw Mr.Albert the teacher that hates me the most. "Well, I told you to do something but, it looks like you haven't done it yet so looks like I'm gonna have to do it." he said picking up a knife in front of the whole class. I ran out of that classroom so fast and he was still chasing me. I ran out of the school with my phone and my backpack. He was still chasing me and I ran out to the woods and people were video recording. "I will get you Karalyne Dallas I will get you!" he said still chasing me. I decided to call Blake since he could run fast and get me.