Magcon in Virgina (Part 2)

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up to all of the boys staring at me. "AWWW, what are you doing in here staring at me." I said scared. "Where were you for the past 2 days?" Cameron asked me trying to stay calm. "At a friend house." I said back and they all looked at each other and back at me. "So Jacob Sartorius is your friend now." he said back and I looked at him in embarrassment. "Why are these photos and videos of you too trending everywhere on the internet?" he asked me. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I said lying and they all knew when I was lying especially, Shawn. He looked down in disappointment. "Okay fine those pictures of me and Jacob were from us running away from fans because we were going to the mall until fan girls came out of nowhere and he grabbed my hand and that is it I promise you." I said looking down. "Can I talk to Shawn...Alone." I said and they all got out except Shawn. "I'm so sor-" I got interrupted by him hugging me and spinning me. "I'm so glad you are okay, I didn't know what I would have done if anything would have happened to you." he said with tears streaming down his face. "Shawn I'm so sorry I was being stupid and ran away because I didn't like the fact that my dad was getting married and forgetting about me." I said and he looked at me and just kissed my forehead. "Well i'm glad you are okay and you came back, I also want to talk to about Jacob, I know you guys did something else I can tell." he said and my face turned bright red. "How do you know about me and Jacob kissing." I said in a whisper. "I didn't until know." he said smiling and then getting mad. "Please don't tell Cameron and don't get mad he helped me with my knee and escape from fan girls so please don't." I said and he calmed down. "What happened to your knee?" he asked me concerned. "Well, when I was running away from your guys I accidentally bumped into him and yeah." I said showing him my knee which was swollen and bruised. "OMG, Karalyne your knee looks terrible." he said looking and touching it. I winced in pain each time he touched it. "Karalyne we need to check this out at the hospital." he said and when he said hospital I instantly thought about all of the times I went. "KARALYNE!" he yelled at me escaping my thoughts. "Yeah, sorry let's go." I said and he picked me up bridal style and when he opened the door all the boys fell out of it. "SERIOUSLY guys!" he yelled. "We have a lot to talk about when you get back young lady." Cameron said in a serious tone I kinda got scared because he never talks to me like that. "O-okay sir." I said and all they guys looked at me weird since I called him that. Me and Shawn left to the hospital and it turns out I have to wear a brace and wear crutches GREAT. We left and I got nervous and so I started biting my nails. "Why are you nervous Karalyne?" Shawn asked me. "Well, Cameron has to talk to me when we got back and he heard everything we talked about I mean I had my first kiss and I ran away from him, I probably going to get slapped by Bailey then whipped by him, who knows." I said and Shawn looked at me and was tearing up. "I would never let him do that to you, never and if he does you come straight to me after and tell me okay?" he told me trying not to cry. "Okay Shawn, you know I love you lots right?" I told him and he smiled really big. "Yeah" he said as we pulled up to the hotel. "Here goes nothing." I said, "You will be fine and remember what I said okay." I nodded my head and went up to Cameron's room and knocked. "It's open!" he yelled and there he sat Bailey and him. She was smirking at me and Dad looked furious. "I heard everything that you said to Shawn and I'm very disappointed with you especially running away from me and kissing and holding boys hands, you know that gives the whore kinda look for your reputation and I don't want my daughter to be looked at like that, and running away after I proposed to your new mother is just not like you. You are being a little b**** lately what is the matter with you!" and then Bailey came up to me and slapped me then Cameron slapped my other cheek. I held them both and tried not crying. "I hope you learned your lesson and don't tell any of the guys about this you understand!" "Yes, Dad." I said to him and left. I took the elevator up to the roof floor which is the helicopter pad. I sat on the very tippy edge just thinking if I jumped then the pain would be over, but then thinking about Jacob and Shawn and the guys it would break them to pieces. I got up and saw the sunset and just cried. My phone was lighting up with text messages and one caught my eye.