Paris (part 2)

(Cameron's POV)

I was watching T.V. with Bailey and the news came on. 

"Today we witnessed Karalyne Dallas and Jacob Sartorius in a fist fight in front of the Effile Tower, it looked pretty bad. This is going viral everywhere on social media, the news and much more,"

 I suddenly looked over and saw a video of my baby girl getting hurt and then I saw Rebecca Bailey's little sister and she started the fight. "That bitch..."  I said and I have realized what I had done. "Bailey we are through, no one treats my daughter like that!" I said in her face and she grabbed her keys and walked out. I booked a flight Pairs and I was leaving in an hour and I packed quickly and left. I got through security and boarded the plane and fell asleep. 

I woke up to seeing the Effile Tower and I sighed. I got off the plane and called up one of the guys to see were they are.

C- Hey where are you guys at in Paris

S- Um, I know you are going to be mad but, at the hospital...

C- What! what happened to my baby girl

S- she blacked out after Jacob punched her, didn't you see it, its' everywhere on social media

C- Yeah I will be there in 10 minutes I just landed see you there

S- Okay bye

C-bye

I got off the phone and I was pissed at Jacob. I got a taxi and it drove me to the hospital, I paid the taxi driver and ran inside the hospital. 

"Karalyne Dallas" the lady shook her head. " Room 314 on the 4th floor" I thanked her and ran to the elevator. I ran to her room and before I went in I saw through the glass window and saw her still sleeping. I saw her red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, I felt so bad for not being there for her. I walked in and the guys all turned around and they all looked surprised at me. 

"No, Cameron if you are her to yell or punish her then get out." Matt said calmly and that made me realize that I have been a big douche lately to everyone. "It's okay, I realized what I did wrong and she needed me and I wasn't there to save my baby girl." I said and let a tear let out. All of the guys gave me a hug. 

"Daddy?" Karalyne woke up and looked around. She had a black eye she looked so broken and hurt when she looked at me with her eyes. "Yes, I'm here baby girl," I said and ran to her and engulfed her in a hug. She finally hugged back and we both let go. "Why did you let me go?" she said to me which broke me into a million pieces. "Well, I wasn't thinking right and I never realized what I needed the most was right in front of me." I said to her and she sighed and looked down. "I loved Jacob and then I realized he wasn't worth it." she said looking down. "I know baby girl and me and the boys will make sure he will get what he deserves." I said back and she just frowned again. "But, I still love him..." she said looking down and crying a little. I hopped in the bed with her and cuddled with her. "I know and you have to learn to let him go because he hurt you and he never deserved you." I said and she smiled a little which made me smile. "C'mon lets go back to the hotel and get some food and cuddle for the rest of the night okay?" she nodded her head and I signed her out. I looked at Shawn and he looked so depressed and sad. 

(Shawn's POV)

When Cameron was signing out Karalyne I got really jealous because I always wanted to be in Cameron spot. I wanted to be her dad but, no it was Cameron because he was the oldest. Cameron kept on looking at me and I could tell that he could tell that I was sad. We all piled into the car and Karalyne was the last to get in. "Come over here Karalyne." I said and she sat on my lap curling up into a ball resting her head on my chest. I kinda smiled while playing with her hair. "You really do want to be her dad don't you Shawn?" Matt whispered in my ear. I smiled looking at her. "Yeah, I do want to be her dad." I said whispering back to Matt. He smiled at me and went back to texting on his phone. Karalyne was still asleep when we arrived at the hotel so I carried her into the hotel. I looked back and saw Cam just looking at me and her. I get it he wants to be with her but, I want Karalyne Marie Dallas to become Karalyne Marie Mendes because I would give her so much more than what Cameron gives her, she deserves so much more too. We entered the elevator and took it to the very top floor. We all walked in and I went upstairs and put Karalyne in our bed and covered her up. "You know anytime that you need someone I'm always here for you and I never told you this but, before you got adopted me and your dad wanted to be dad's but we all decided your dad because he was the oldest. When, we got there I was really sad because I wanted to be your dad because you looked so hurt and broken like you are now and I wished I convinced everyone that I should have adopted you instead of Cameron because none of this would have happened if I adopted you..." I said to her and she kinda fluttered her eyes open, "Is that true Shawn, you really did want me?" she said getting up. "Yeah, did you hear me the whole time?" I asked her and she nodded her head yes. I kinda got embarrassed "It's okay Shawn because I know you would have treated me better than Cam ever did, I know you would have never let Bailey hurt me, you would have always protected me when I needed it, you would have saved me from being kidnapped, you would have been the perfect dad but, Cam got me instead and he never did love me did he?" that last question hit me hard. "I don't know, but I do know that you never do that to your daughter because he doesn't deserve you." I said and she stood there speachless and got up and ran and jumped into my arms and we hugged. "Dad, I love you so much." she said and my heart kinda skipped a beat and I felt like I was complete. "I love you too daughter." I said back. We both heard footsteps so I laid her back down and she was pretending she was asleep and I cuddled next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Cameron walked in and I popped my head up slowly so he wouldn't suspect anything. "Is she out?" I nodded my head and he looked down sad and left the room. I wonder if he heard anything.