Scared of Losing You

Authors Note: Thank you SO much to eikokazama from Fanfiction.net for writing the smut part of this chapter. And I am very sorry this is short!

Warning:

Smut, Yaoi

Disclaimer:

I do NOT own Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) or any of it's characters.

"Baby, why won't you talk to me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No," came a stern voice.

"You're not being honest with me."

"You did nothing I assure you." Sebastian noticed Ciel's voice was a bit shaky "Babe?"

Ciel turned around and there, clear as day, Sebastian saw the cold tears running down his cheeks. "Why are you crying, live?"

"S-Scared."

"Scared, scared of what?"

"S-scared that I'm not good enough for you."

"Kitten…."

"Scared that I'm not perfect for you." His voice was calmer than before.

"Ciel…"

"S-Scared I-I'll lose you." He started crying again and his voice shook more than before. "But why would you ever think that, love?"

"Y-You're so perfect and gorgeous. Why would anyone as perfect as you want to be with me?"

"Ciel, to me you are the most beautiful person in the world. You're perfect to me." Ciel felt home when he heard Sebastian say that. They were music to his ears. He turned around and laid his head on his lover's chest. He could hear Sebastian's heart beat. It was calm and steady and nice. "Ciel…"

"Hmm?"

"You're the only one for me." Ciel looked at his dear Sebby with wide eyes. He just said….OMFG! "You're mine and only mine, my Sebby."

"Being possessive now are we?"

"Shut up!"

Ciel closed his eyes and Sebastian pulled him closer. Their bodies touching. The two men snuggled for a few minutes until Sebastian heard Ciel's stomach growl. After that, the two of them argued ,for what seemed like hours, about breakfast. Ciel would say he wasn't hungry and would try to pull Sebastian back to bed to try to snuggle with him. However, Sebastian would protest, saying he heard his stomach growl loud and clear and that they could snuggle after he had eaten. Or maybe do something more, if you know what I mean. ;)

"Sebastian, where did you learn how to cook? This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!"

"I have my secrets."

Ciel giggled. "Sebastian, I have a confession to make." Sebastian looked in those beautiful sapphire eyes of his. What could he possibly be confessing? "Promise me you won't freak out?"

"What is it, love?" Sebastian got up and pulled Ciel into a reassuring embrace. It was comforting to Ciel. "Promise me."

"I promise."

"I know we've only been together for 3 days but I think….I love you." Sebastian looked at his little kitten with wide eyes. Had he just confessed his love for me? "I knew it! This was stupid! I-"

"I love you too."

"What?" Sebastian pulled Ciel's face up so they were looking into each others eyes. Sapphire to scarlet. "I said I love you Ciel Phantomhive!"