14. Stacy

He opens the door and then scoops me back up. I haven't touched the ground for more than 10 seconds. It's been 5 months since our firsr visit to the doctors. We just got back home from another visit. We got a picture and results of the genders.

I didn't want to know yet bur Stephen on the other hand, did. So I the results in a small envelope sealed away. He sits me in my favorite chair he brought and I smile at him.

He has been grumpy every time I say no. "Babe, you don't wanna be surprised?" I ask him for the third time. He sighs and comes over to me.

"I do. But I also want to be prepared. You know how I am. You give birth soon, two and a half months and I want everything know." I this time start grumbling.

"Fine." I breathe. He smiles and grabs the envelope. I laugh at his antics, trying to open it. "Let me. Here hold the picture." He passes me the envelope and I give him the ultrasound picture. He smiles at it. Touching over each little body. Watching him look at it with so much love makes me fall for him all over again.

I open it and hand him the paper. "Read it. I'm to excited." He takes it from my hand and I wait what feels like an eternity.

"Three little men." I snap my head over at him and snatch it from him. I scan the paper and feel tears come to my eyes.

"Three boys" I whisper, laughing. I feel so happy.

"Stacy, you are my whole world." I over at him. "You have given me so much but this, is that the icying and the toppings to our little world. I can't see you not in it and now that we have three beautiful babies on the way..." He sighs taking my hand. "It just completes our whole life. I love you so much."

Tears fall from my eyes at his words. "I love you too. More than you know. You have given me everything I could have dreamed of." I kiss him. "More than I dreamed of." He wipes my face and we kiss. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

This is where I want to be forever. "I want a daughter too Stephen." I feel him laugh and I laugh with him.

"I will keep on trying baby until you get a little princess. She'll be spoiled just like someone I know." I snort and smile.

"I'm not spoiled. If anything you're the reason." He kisses my forehead and I lay on his chest.

"Yeah, I'm never going to stop." And I don't want him too.

°°° This isnt the end there is obviously an epilogue. Vote , comment, spread the loveeeeee!