5. Stephen

When Stacy called me telling me the whole story about the ball I instantly said Yes. I can't imagine someone else taking her to her family's ball. I'm also not surprised that her mother would try to make her meet other guys. I mean she is rich and I know her mother wants her to marry money. I'm not saying I agree with her mom, but that's how her mom came to marry her father. Happy or not that was the way things were back then for families with money. 

Stacy told me she already picked out a dress for the ball and she sent me the image. And I want to faint after seeing her in it. I have a nice suit that will go with it. 

Looking at the picture I feel myself get hard and I try to thinking of old grandma's in the panties but, nothing was working

Looking at the picture I feel myself get hard and I try to thinking of old grandma's in the panties but, nothing was working. I said fuck it and closed my office door, locking it and sitting back in my chair. I unbuttoned my suit jacket and my pants as well. Looking, at the image of her in the dress I squeeze the base of my cock and grunt. Feeling the pressure I want to scream.  I zoom in on her face and start jerking myself off, imagining it was her. With only a few pumps of my hand, I feel the pressure of my cum and I groan out my release. 

I grab the tissue box and wipe myself off. I feel my mind clear and I head into my office bathroom. It was only a image of her. I don't think I'll be able to survive seeing the real thing. After, I wash my hands I contemplate asking her for a video of her in the dress. I decided not to, knowing that I will probably be up all night.  

A Ball. I can't believe her mother still does that. I mean I know they were popular but, I never knew that people still did that. I know my parents were big on balls and I had to attend them all. Even in my late teens I had to be there or I would have hell to pay with my mother. I call Rosie, my housekeeper and let her know which suit I will need out for that night. I can't afford to have someone even, thinking that my sweet Stacy is theirs. 

I will let her mother know fully what my intention are with Stacy. I didn't want to rush it with her but, I will if her mother tries to get between us. I will bred and marry Stacy before she even blinks. 

Grabbing my phone I dial Anthony's Number. 

"Yes, Brother how are you?" Anthony is my older brother by 5 years and I know he not mind coming to the ball with me since he is single at the moment. 

"I need a favor from you. Do you mind coming to a ball with my and my girlfriend." 

"Girlfriend? Seems surprise since you never have one." I grunt and try to steer the conversation away from Stacy. "What's her name Little Brother?" Damn.

"Stacy Adams." 

"You're fucking with me aren't you? You are not fucking with me Stephen!" 

"No, I'm not. I figured you would know the Adams had a daughter. How long have you known?" 

"Shit, 2 years. She was 16 I think when I found out about her. Dad told me when he found out. They keep her sheltered, how the hell did you get to her." 

"I didn't. She came to me, or should I say she bumped into me. Look, the ball is at her estate. Her mother doesn't know about me and her and I want you to come as backup. I don't need her mother trying to snatch her on the low." 

"Yeah, sure as long as I get to snatch me a beauty from the ball, I'm down." I thank him, and hang up before he gets back to me and Stacy. I don't need him all up in our business. 

I seat in my chair and look at my watch. Eight at night. Stacy should be leaving in an hour. I should meet her. I page Charles to pull the car around and I get my suit jacket and pull it on me, heading out of the building. 

With all this thinking I'm doing I need reassurance. I can't have her mother trying to get between us. I feel so different with her, around her. I just feel complete and I think I need to tell her that. Getting in the back, I text Stacy and let her know I'm on my way to Full Foods. Getting an "okay." back I put my phone in my pocket and seat impatiently waiting. 

After 10 full minutes, we arrive and I let Charles know he can go home for the night. I have a plan and I think it is time to put it in motion. I've only known her for a few days and I believe that is enough time. 

I thank Charles and I walk inside Full Foods, getting the usual stares and smiles from people. Looking at my watch it's only 8:30 and I tap my foot, waiting for 9:00 to come so I can kidnap my love. 

I'm tired of waiting and now is the time to let her know everything.