11. Stephen

I grab her hand and lead her inside our room. We left Alise and Manda at one of my owned houses and surprisingly enough Tony stayed. I said they could keep it if they liked. They didn't have to worry about anything. Stacy was happy that they were out and away from her parents. Her father wasn't like her mother but, he still dod nothing. Shows who the brains are in that relationship.

I close the door and sigh, pulling her into a hug. "How'd I get so lucky?" I ask kissing the top of her head. She lifts a brow and smiles.

"Well, I did bump into you. I think it has something to do with coffee?" I laugh at her attempt. Pulling away from me she goes to sit on the bed.

I feel primal, watching her movements. I see her look over at me, smirking. My baby wants to play. I see her arms go behind her back and unzip her dress. She stands slightly and it hits the ground. Im rooted to the floor,watching her.

She turns giving me her back and peaks over her shoulder. "Since we are planning to get married, I'm trying to think of things couples do." She tells me climbing on the bed. "I know some go on dates, some are go out to eat.." She turns her bed so she is facing me and I adjust myself in my pants. "Some have sex, some have kids. I want to do all four." She licks her lips and sits up, staring at me. "You're move Captain Harris."

I'm on the bed before she could even make a move. I grab her ankles and gently pull her to me. She had on her black lace suit and I took another breath. She sits up and pushes at my suit jacket. It fulls and as she goes for my pants I unbutton my shirt. Our shoes long gone, I'm complete exposed to her and I see her bite her lip again. "Make love to me Stephen please." She pleads pulling me down to her.

I go willingly and but stop, pushes her to lay on the bed. "Baby I know you've never done this and I don't wanna hurt you. So, I'm going to take some of the pain away." She nods her head agreeing.

"Hurry." Is all I get and I obey. I shoulder her thighs apart and pull at her panties, ripping them. "Those were my perfect!" She laughs. I'll just buy her more. Or maybe the whole Store.

I see her pink puffy lips, wet with need and I couldn't help but smell the delicious virgin scent. Roses and dove. I move closer so she can't close her legs and I go for her, eating everything. I give her long licks and I go for her clit. I suck on it gently at first. I pull away running my index up and down her pussy, making sure to rub her clit a few times when I do. I position my finger over her and go back to sucking on her. I slowly stick my fingers inside and hear her whine, tensing up. I move it a little and wait for her to relax. I go deeper stopping as soon as I'm at my knuckle.

I lick and suck her clit, feeling her orgasm building. I move my finger in and out and after a while I add another and another, until Im three fingers deep inside her. Her moans and pleads were becoming more frequent and I know she will be cumming soon. "Give me what I want baby. Cum." I bite down softly on her and she lets go, giving me exactly what I want.

I pulls my fingers out and suck on them. "You taste good baby girl." I tell her, climbing and kissing her. My patience was running then and I didn't want to wait any longer. I position myself at her hole rub up and down. "How was your first orgasm baby. Did it feel good?"

"More." She breathes. I nod and go to kiss her. I start to slide inside, and she tenses as soon as I get to her hymen. I put my two fingers on her clit and rub circles. She relaxes moaning and I push forward, breaking and taking her virginity. She cries out and I stop moving.

I wait and see her wiggle under me. "Please move Stephen, your deiving me crazy." She groans. I snile down at her. I pull out all the way and watch her as I push forward. She moans at my movement. "Faster Stephen." She pleads. I comply, giving her long deep thrusts feeling her tense up, moaning at the movement.  I feel my own building so I put my thumb on her clit and press down hard enough to have her cumming for me once again.

Feeling her clench around me, I cum iinside of her, giving her a moan of my own. Hoping and praying my baby takes hold. No one will take her from me. I roll us over, so she is on top and she lays her bed on me. I wrap my arms around her kissing her head.

"That felt so good." She breathes, nipping at my neck. I nod thrusting up and hearing her breath hitch. "Wanna... Do it again?" I sit her up and hold her hips.

"Yes." I grunt out and start to thrust up fast inside her.

I don't think this could get any better.