Questions Answered

Raven's POV 💜
An episode and three bowls of popcorn later, we couldn't sit still.

"I am beginning to feel the unbearable boredom." Starfire said with a small pout.

"Same here! What do you suggest we do about it, Mama?" Beast Boy asked, talking down to me since I was currently resting my head on his chest.

I shrugged and Starfire squealed. "I am having the most glorious idea! We shall commence in a traditional Tameranian folk dance."

She flew over to the front of the room and started to frantically wave her arms in the air.

Then she stopped, crouched down, and clapped her hands, all while screeching at the top of her lungs.

I ran over to her and covered her mouth with my hand.

"Why don't we try a different type of dancing?"

"Yeah Star, we can teach you some dances from Earth." BB added standing up.
~~~~~
We danced and ate and danced some more, and the whole time none of us seemed tired. I've gotta admit, it was loads of fun.

Beast Boy grinned. "Maybe Cyborg wants to come join us!"
Then he ran off into the hallway.

Starfire sneaked up from behind me and snatched my cloak off, then flew away giggling.

I didn't get mad, instead I laughed along with her.

She dropped it on the floor.

Cyborg walked in and I ran over to him.
"Would you like some popcorn?"

He just stared at me(probably because I was smiling), and I got impatient so I pushed the bowl into his arms.

I skipped away from him and a table caught my eye.

I started shamelessly dancing on top of it.

What am I doing! This is unacceptable.

Starfire flew across the room, eventually bumping into Cyborg who was trying to get away.

And to be honest, if I saw the craziness that was going on with us three, I probably would've ran away too.
~~~~~
Beast Boy's POV 💚
After our failed attempt to get Cyborg to join us, when Robin passed us on his way to the kitchen, Starfire eagerly flew over to him.

She came back with a disappointed expression on her face so I knew he hadn't agreed.
~~~~~
Raven's POV 💜
"Is anyone else hot?" I asked while fanning myself with my hands.

"I am also feeling the warmth." Starfire replied.

"Now that you mention it..." Beast Boy started, but he didn't bother to finish his sentence. Instead, he proceeded to take his shirt off while I watched in total awe.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...
He's got a pretty nice chest.
All that training did wonders for him...

Oh no, he looked at me! Did  he notice me staring?

I blushed for the hundredth time today.
~~~~~
Robin came back again, just like he said he did, and Starfire was next to him before he could even reach the end of the hallway.

She told Robin how "uncomfortably warm" it was and took off her boots while he watched with a confused expression.

Then she flew away, giggling like crazy.