he loves me

Frisks pov

I was almost at the judgement hall and I walked in and saw sans and walked towards him he said "if you succeed on leaving remember us of you don't I want you to know one thing I love you and I don't LOVE you it's a real feeling but many you can find away to free us while your at it." Then he disappeared so I continued I got to asgore I was going to let him kill me because I think that's the only way to get rid of chara but I don't want to let sans down I never had a chance to tell him he needs to be free they all do and they would be free for like a few days then it would reset so I made my choice I'm going to let him kill me and take my soul  as I walked into the castle I saw asgore watering his butter cups I said "um sir can we go to the barrier and well you know fight now." I asked he just nodded in response when we got there I wanted to dodge but I wouldn't let myself and once I was finally at 1 hp asgore got hit by a fire ball and I saw toriel, sans, papyrus, undyne, and alphys I looked at sans I tried to get up but I was hurt to badly and I saw sans and reached out for him before I saw flowey rap him up and I blacked out and fainted.

Sorry this one was short