I understood, but I was confused. She continued to say 'Father'. That doesn't make him my dad.

"But, he didn't raise me. He's my dad. And I will forever know him as dad. A father is someone that planted his seed inside a mother and didn't do anything to help raise the child. A Dad is someone who helped raised the child and loved them unconditionally. I don't care if he isn't my father, but I know he is my Dad. Forever and always."

I didn't know me saying that could make them all cry. They pulled me to them and hugged me close.

"Don't ever change, Ali." Daddy said, hugging me tightly. "I won't. Look who I was raised by." I laughed.

They laughed and let go.

"Well, you two have your fun, and we will have ours. Not too much, though. I remember." Beth said, grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to her.

"Relax you are both adults now. You can if you want." Daddy said, smiling. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Then I guess what I had planned can go on tonight." Beth whispered to me, making my blush.

"Bye, guys! I'll bring her back maybe tomorrow." she announced, pulling me to the door. They said "goodbye" and like that, we were on our way.

*one hour later* 3rd Person

The two walked side by side on an abandoned rode, talking about what might happen tonight.

"Baby, where are you taking me?" Ali asked for the fifth time. "Somewhere private and quite. Now, stop asking freaking questions." Beth replied, spinning Ali around and pulling her closer.

Ali smiled at her and they kissed. They both missed each other so much and they don't regret a thing that they have done the past three years.

"Stay here. We are very close, okay? I'll be right back when everything is set up." Beth said. Ali nodded, her smile still plastered on her face.

Beth bit her lip and kissed Ali with all the power she had, just feeling like she needed to.

"If your plan is to take me right here on the ground, I'm not okay with that." Ali protested, pulling away from her girlfriend. "I would've." Beth simply replied before hugging her tightly and walking away.

Ali smiled and bit her lip.

"I'm gonna marry that woman." The two thought in unison. And they would've.

A few minutes later and Ali hears footsteps.

"Beth!? Baby, is that you?!" Ali yells, her smile not gone yet.

No reply.

"Beth?!" Ali asked again, thinking that her girlfriend is just playing.

No answer. She called her again. Still, no answer. She knew it was serious now.

"O-okay, Beth. P-please don't scare me like th-this." Ali stuttered, twisting her ring on her finger.

"Not Beth, sweetheart."

She heard his voice and she recognized it instantly.

"What do you want?! Leave me alone!" she yelled, scared for her life.

"Hahah! Baby girl, you don't know how long I have been searching for you. I searched your house, your school, even that little hideout where you and your girlfriend go. I figured you would be somewhere far out and private because your girlfriend wants to sex you up. Well, make love, if you want to put it that way. Maybe she won't be able to do that tonight because of what I have planned."