"It's magically connected for time being, as you are assigned to me. It's connects with my office, it will be connected with another executive's office when you are transferred to them" he quickly explained.

I nod my head again. He does read my thoughts easily. "Meet me in my office in ten minutes, we have a case to discuss" he went to the back door. And I followed him back.

"And kid" Prof turned around to face me, I looked up at him waiting for his words. "You worked hard for this." His eyes darted towards the room and a proud smile lingered on his lips. Joy of tears almost made there way out when I blinked them away. "Thank you Professor" I kindly replied.

"It's sir, for now on" and with that he stepped out and closed the door. I stood in the empty room, overjoyed. I knew I would be in hands of direct executive's but never I hoped for an personal office. Like many other beginners I thought I would get an seperate cubicle not a darn room!

I giddily took a seat I hope it doesn't screech. Taking a round circle sitting on the chair I made it confirmed. It's secure. I spread my hands on the plain table. It was boring and worn out table but still it was mine. And all mine. Looking around the room thousands of plans popped up in my head to decorate it. It's going to be fun.

*****

Three hours later, I was on the verge of breaking. The empty room was now installed with three big hideous cases. And they were already fully loaded with files and documents, and more were yet to be welcomed. The case I was assigned was a paper work for foreign diligents and there trip to Paris for upcoming event on Merms association.

My dear Professor who I can't stop gushing over was again turned into hateful boss. Like he corrected my new sir! I was used to his field work assignments but this was on another league, I can never in this short span could complete the file. I need help.

After another two hours a knock was announced and I lazily answered "come in" busy reading the file, I didn't even looked up.

"Miss Weasley" came a soft voice.

"Yes" I answered without another glance.

"It's Stella, I have been assigned as your assistance" she said softly, the pen which I was chewing subconsciously was dropped dead form my mouth and I looked up at her.

Stella she called herself, she was a tall black hair with a tan skin, her brown eyes were cat like and very bright teeth. For some reason she can't stop smiling.

"Assigned, to me?" I dubiously asked her.

"Miss Weasley, from Merms department? You are the junior league associate?" She asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Then I stand in right place" she motioned the room and then to me.
I squinted my eyes at her outside. But inside I was dancing again with mirth and joy. "What work will you exactly?" I asked her.

"Whatever you would assign, I am good with shorthand and longhand, excellent with filling, composing, and arranging the documents in series, alphabetical and numbering system, specific with file orders, and I also analysis the documents on your command." She said effortlessly. The more she spoke the more my spirit were lifted up. Is she an angel? I was about to hug her. But stopped in middle.

After a pause, she cleared her throat. Oh right. It's my turn to speak "very well.! Let's get started" I said.

"With a cup of coffee?" She suggested.

She is truly an angel "Yes, with an coffee for ourselves" I smiled brighter than moon.

******

With a click the door to my apartment opened open and I walked in closing the door behind. Kicking my sandles off and throwing my bag and coat on the floor I slammed backwards of the couch. Something never changes. I was bone tired and all I wanted was to curl and sleep. I was even ready to sleep on cold floor. But my stomach made noises that would scare away Demantors.

With a lot of effort I sat straight and went in my tinny kitchen to fix a sandwich and stuff my mouth with some food. The apartment was quite as always. After a whole year it finally started feeling like home, when I came back to Paris I tried my level best to get back our Bryan and mine previous home back. But It was already rented out and I had to search a while after that.

It was small with two rooms and a hall with a tiny kitchen and one bathroom. It was perfect for a single person. It also had a balcony with a simple view, my home was in road facing area so it showed a good length of road, I went outside in my balcony and sat in my swing chair admiring my little garden. I had planted few plants to make it more beautiful.

Hanging my legs lose I sat back and chewed my sandwich, Pigwidgeon hooted in a rather silent night breaking it's peace. I glanced back and saw her bright yellow eyes. She looks charged then ever, may be she needs a long ride. I'll send some letters for her sake. Finishing my half food I gave her the rest and went for my bedroom.

Curling in my soft bed I sighed, taking a deep breath I smiled. I was moving in right direction. Or so that I thought.