Her

He steps out of the cave and looks around "Kay, we're all good. The coast is clear!" He whisper yells "why are we whispering?" I ask in my normal voice "shhhhhh! They'll hear you" he told me "who?!" I ask "her fucking minions." He answered "what's a minion?" I ask. "It's question after question with you, she controls them. They follow her and worship her" "so some, girl, has a bunch of worshippers?" I really need to stop asking questions "I'll explain later" he motions for me to come "shh" I nod, "ok" I mouth back. I silently creep along the ground, hiding from anything that could easily kill me. Dexton motions for me to be faster. When I reach the bush he's hiding in a loud feminine screen is heard. "STOP IT!" Someone yells out "SOMEONE PLEASE HE-" "SHUT IT YOU DAMN NEKO! We may be heard!". I look over at Dexton and he mouths to me "it's Kiki! Get your gun ready I'm going in". He took the pills out of his pocket and popped them in his mouth, he ran out of the bush and stopped in front of Kiki's captor. A male with long black hair, a green shirt and some guns. I pull out my gun and sword and get ready for a fight. Before I could do anything the captor fired his gun at me "AAAAHHHHH!" I yell and dive for cover "SOME HELP YOU ARE!!" Dexton yells at me. Yeah, duh. I'm a Neerd with like next to no combat training, of course I'm not helping.

-----------Dexton pov.-----------------

THAT FUCKING BASTARD! HE BETTER NOT HAVE LAID A FINGER IN HER! "So, you've come to save your 'love'?" He asks me "yeah, you had better not laid a finger on her!" I threaten "OH! ME?! NO NO NO! That's not my job, it's hers" he points to a hooded figured "HAHAAHAHAHAH! Oh dexty! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER!" Crap. Only one person ever calls me 'Dexty' it's Ryle. She takes her hood off to reveal an evil ass smile "I've been wanting revenge for a while now, Kiki. Do you know how it felt to have someone you love tell you that they love someone else more then you?" She grins "I bet you no. With that prrrrfect body, Hahaha, get it. PRRRRFECT! Seeee Dexty! I'm still funny. I can still love you more then this bitch. Come home with meeeee!" She walks up to Kiki, and cuts the rope binding her hands together. Kiki starts balling "S-stopp, pl-please stop Ryle!" She begs "NOPE~" Ryle says with a evil smile on her face. suddenly my hands are tied and I'm on a tree, hand cuffed. "WHAT THE HELL!" I yell "HESTIA!" I yell for her help "sorry I let you down" hestia says, because she's also tied to the tree. Ryle and her companion walk up to Kiki and tie her to another tree across from us "NOW WATCH AS I KILL WHAT STOLE YOU FROM ME!" Ryle yells at me "NO! STOP!" Kiki yells as Ryle starts to cut Kiki's tail off "OOPS! NOW YOUR JUST GOING TOO BE A NORMAL GIRL! NOW DEXTY WILL LOVE ME!" Ryle yells. Kiki screams out in pain and I snap. I feel my fangs growing out. I can feel the anger in my veins. I can smell Kiki's blood on Ryle's knife. I pounce, breaking the rope binding us. Hestia runs at the guy with her sword and gun ready. "NOO! STOP THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" Ryle yells. I taste her blood in my mouth. I throw her across the field and watch her suffering. Before I can make the final blow Kiki jumps on top of her "STOP DEXTON!" She yells "I THOUGHT YOU DON'T LIKE TOO HURT PEOPLE!" She yells at me "IF SO WHY KILL HER! WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN!" She yells crying "thanks for saving me you dumb bitch!" Ryle yells at Kiki. Rule stabs Kiki in the side with her knife and Kiki screams out in pain "NOW DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Ryle shouts out. As Kiki falls to the floor I feel myself losing control of myself. I lunge at Ryle, snapping her neck. I feel A bullet Hit my side, I turn to see Ryle's 'friend'. He Shoots at me again, just missing. I slowly walk towards him. Enjoying the fearful look in his eyes. He shoots me again and I run at him. Bitting him in two. The blood dripping down my muzzle. I look around and see hestia with her sword out, in front of Kiki. I walk over but she yells at me to stop.

Hestia's pov

Dexton starts to come up to us. His gingery brown coat of fur covered in the blood of his victims. "STOP! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" I shout at him. Kiki weakly grabs my arm "please forgive him. He doesn't like to hurt people, it's his worst fear. He was only protecting me.....it's all my fault." Was all she said before fainting of blood loss. "DEXTON WE NEED TO GO!" I yell at him. "NO FREAKING SHIT SHERLOCK!" He yells back at me "HUH! HOW ARE YOU" I turn around to find a Very naked, very toned Dexton "Jesus Christ put some clothes on!" I tell him "hehehe, I kinda ripped em" he says sheepishly "dumbass" I say. He awkwardly walks over to Kiki and ignores the fact that he's butt naked "fuuuckkkkkkk I love you!" He said into her ear. She shyly looked down, blushing. "Love birds, lets go!" I say, they both stop immediately. Like they were trained too. I recall Izick me mentioning how in school they were always next to each other and hugging and cuddling with each other, having pet names, sharing food. Cute couple things. Three years straight. For a couple that met in middle school, hurting the other constantly, they've grown. The bond only gets stronger and stronger. I as drawn out of my thoughts by Kiki snapping her finger in my face "YOOO! EARTH TO HESTIA! YOU THERE GIRL?!" Her ears flared out, the cute kind of angry "YES MA'AM I AM HERE!" I shout out jokingly. "We need you to pass us the gun" they say, in sync. "why?" I ask "Oh, we hid some more...ummm....pills for Dogton in it" she answers "OOOk" I say. I pass her the gun and she pops out some more pills from the chamber "DOGTON I CHOSEEE YOUUU!!!" she yells out when Dexton eats the pills, he transformed into a beautiful red-ish brown wolf. "I'm getting twilight vibes off this" I say "No." Kiki says, while climbing onto Dexton's back. She offers me her hand and I hop on. We're on our way back to the cave. Kiki falls asleep on Dexton's shoulder, 'that's a ship I will go down with' I think to myself, before fading into sleep myself.