Vampires, RAWRRRRR

"HESTIA!!" my mom yelled at me "MOMMY! NO!, PLEASE STAY!" my moms hands got yanked from my grip. The (sketchy looking) man forced my mom into the (also sketchy looking) van "HESTIA REMEMBER THIS !, ALWAYS BELIEVE IN THE UNEXPECTED!"HESTIA RUTHMAN"

I slowly woke up to Izick poking me "you look like shit, were you having a nightmare?" He looked down at me (cuz I'm so dam short, no k I'll go now) with worry "thanks, I loooove looking like "shit" and I was just having a nightmare about my mom leaving me" he touched my face "tears, you were crying" he said "just a dream, I'm fine now". He looked concerned still, but he shrugged it off "so, want to hangout after school?" He asked a very light blush dusting his cheeks, cute. NO! What?! What the heck am I thinking?! "Ohhhhh! Is big strong Izick blushing?!". I changed the current subject. He looked away, blushing even more, much to my amusement." So, you never answered my question?" "Yes, I need to get to know my only friend, right?" I playfully said "Y-yeah".
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, I've never seen this part of the woods" I say, amazed by my surroundings "yeah, I come here a lot and just chill". There was a path up through the woods, winding its way up to a darker, scarier route.

 There was a path up through the woods, winding its way up to a darker, scarier route

When my mom died the room was dark and wet, small. We both got kidnapped from our small home in Manitoba, they said I was special. Was destined to win some war. My mother fought hard to save me. They cut off all her hair, long beautiful brown hair falling to the cold, wet floor, her aqua eyes welling up with salty tears. That was the night I learned the truth about the world. Its not always dark ,but When it is you need to look for the light. That's always what she would say. Ever since then I've been scared of the dark and being alone.

"Izick, I'm scared of the dark" I say moving closer to him for protection "it's alright, we're almost there, just up the stairs of dooooom!" He says trying to make a joke, only to make me more scared, and to start crying "ahh,umm?" Seeing me cry made him panic, suddenly he hugged me "shhhh shhh, it is okay, everything will be alright" he said comforting me. Then He took my hand and then pointed to the staircase "see, it's not that bad, when the world is dark just look for the light" he said squeezing my hand for resurgence.

 Then He took my hand and then pointed to the staircase "see, it's not that bad, when the world is dark just look for the light" he said squeezing my hand for resurgence

How did he know my mom's words

--------------------------------------------------------------

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" I squealed "WHAT? A RAT! WOLF! FOX! UNICORN!?" He yelled as he started to panic, again. "NO! YOUR HOUSE LOOKS LIKE IT CAME FROM A FAIRY TAILE!!!!" I shout " WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouts back, flustered. I'm a huge fan of books, anime, classic anything-old games, music- you name it. So, I'm nerdy, " so, why's your house in the woods?" I ask, curious as to why his house is practically hidden in  trees and vines. "It's a long story" he answered shyly "well I've got time" say, while grinning. He sighs "your a stubborn one" he says "yes, yes I am". He unlocks his door and walks in, he turns to me "coming in, princess?" I giggle "of course, my prince" I immediately flush a deep shad of red at what I said. We walk into his den. And den it was. He had a 40 inch tv hung on the wall above an Xbox. The walls were a shade of navy blue with white couches, there was a small kitchen tucked away in a corner. My favourite thing was the upstairs. It was a hallway with three rooms, his, a washroom and a gust bedroom. "Wow, its soooo cute!" I say "y-Yeah, I guess he shrugged. We walked into his room and just chatted. What surprised me most was all the dark colours in his room. His walls were a blackish-blue, but not navy blue. In the darkest corner of the room a black queen sized bed with a blood red blanket with black pillows. "Wow, its so dark!" I say "well, I like darker colours then most" I make fangs with my hands "like a vampire, huh! Your a vampire" I say goofily "what makes you say that?" He asked, he sounded offended "awww, I'm sorry" I say sarcastically. I go up on my tippy toes and 'bite' his neck "rawrrrrr!! FEAR ME!! I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOOD!!!" I say as I start chasing him around the house "RAWRRRRRRRR!" I yell as I chase him into the living room. And the lights go off. I feel my anxiety start up. I start to cry and I drop to my knees.

------------------(Izick's pov)---------------------------

I run into the kitchen and shut off the lights, I bend down to hide from her. She stops when I do this, she drops to her knees, crying. "Shit I'm sorry!" I rush over to her and hug her  *sniff* *sniff*. Well I fucked up real bad "hey, look I'm sorry". I say trying to comfort her "oh god, why the fuck am I such an idiot" I mumble to myself. She tightens her grip on my sweater "no, it's my fault. I don't know why but you took it as an insult when I called you a vampire, but you did. And I'm sorry" she looked up at me, her tears glistening in the light. She gave me a weak smile. I wipe away her tears. She leans onto my chest and hugs me. I try to get up but she pulls me back down by my sweater " please, don't go" she asks. I bend down and pick her up "I'm right her" I whisper to her. Instead of an answer I got a small snore, she was asleep. She looked so peaceful. I carried her up to Daxton's room. He wouldn't mind, As I walk in to the room the window opens end Daxton comes in "oh, hey" I say surprised that he came home he normally stays in his 'hide out ' as he calls it. It's basically a cave with a bed. "Your back from your date with Kiki" I say "yes, and I see you've got a girlfriend" he says mocking me "well, can she stay in your room?" I ask he looks at me with a sly glare "no" he says, grinning "aw, man please" I beg him "Noooooo, she can stay in your room" he says getting into bed " FINE MAN YOU WIN!!" I lose my shit and walk across to my room. I put her on my bed " CRAP!" I yell out. Daxton runs in "DUDE! What's wrong I'm trying to sleep" he says, aggravated "can you call over Kiki?" I ask. Kiki is a girl so she'll be able to change Hestia. "Do you know what time it is? She's probably asleep" he says, I grin "I order you to" I say, cockiness in my voice "fuck you" he says getting his phone out and texting her. She got back almost right away "she says she's on her way, with clothing" he reports "great, thanks man". *knock knock* I open the door "good to see you, Kiki" she nods and walks over to Daxton and kisses him on the cheek "where's the girl?" She asks, holding up a bag of clothes "up in my room" I say as she goes upstairs " K!" She yelled down. I go flop down on the couch "sooooo, do you like her?" Daxton suddenly asked. I could feel my face heat up " A-And what if I d-do" I said, stuttering "it's ok to love someone, I liked Kiki like that the minute I saw her" he says emphasizing the 'that'. "But you and me are different, and I don't want to have another incident" I say, worriedly. Just then Kiki came down "k, she is changed. But it is a nightgown, don't try anything Izick" she said sticking her tongue out. I wave it off "my, MY in a teasing mood are we?" I ask "no, she's always like that, roasting everyone" Daxton said "hmmmmmph" she 'said'
while crossing her arms. "Good night" I say, waving down at them. When I walk in she mumbles "no, mommy........stop....izick" she said my name, I wonder what she's dreaming about. I get changed into my night clothes. A dark black shirt with dark red shorts. When I crawl into bed to 'rest' Hestia moves closer to me and snuggles up to my chest. I can feel her heart beat a steady drumbeat. I gently stroke her long blond hair "good night, my princess" I say snuggling up to her.

Sorry for the pics, I'm bad at describing things like places or objects. Also yes, I did use Trisha Elric as Hestia's mom. She was the only caring mother I could think of.