A new school

I walked on to the campus. It was humongous!
As I walked up to the gate I noticed a short boy in a uniform with ebony hair and steely eyes. I walked up to him and he asked "state you're name, business and year" what an odd question."Well...um, my name is hestia ruthman... to get in.... and third year, I guess" I shrugged. How was I supposed to know what year I was, before this I was home schooled so I'm technically in grade 4 or 5 since that's when I started getting home schooled. "What do you mean 'you guess'" he asked "well...um, I'm new".he looked me over "do you have the papers?". What. What papers "what papers?"
I ask, I'm actually quite curious to know "well you can't get in if you don't have them" he bluntly stated."well, I don't have them" I say as I puppy dog eye him. He sighs "fine. I'll take you to the office" I hug him "yay! Thank you sooo much!" His face turned the shade of bubble gum, and he pushed me off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the office he gestured for me to knock, I knocked "name, business". "I-"
"Levi Ackerman, with a new student. Says her names Hestia". Levi, my first friend at at this school "Levi, such a nice name" I accidentally mumble out loud."umm, thanks, I guess" oh,he heard "ahh! Ops. I said that out loud, but your welcome" he looked away. Blushing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After I got my schedule I made my way to my first class, math. I hate math, and that is a strong word. As I walk in I realize I'm late. Great. I'm late on the first day, as I walk in the teacher exclaimed " ah, you must be our new student, and your late on your first day". Gee, we're not going to get along. I walked up to the front of the room "well my name is mrs.Camring, what might yours be?" She asked "Hestia. Hestia Ruthman" I say "well, Hestia you an sit at the back, next to Izick, Izick please raise your hand".A tall boy with a messy mop of brown hair raised his hand, he looked like he hated his life. As I walked up to him someone grabbed my wrist "stay away from Iziy" I shrugged it off and sat next to Izick."Thanks for saving me" I whisper he hummed in response "I could have handled it" he turned to look at me "no, you couldn't have. Those men were dangerous" he said very seriously."HESTIA, IZICK STOP TAKING DURING MY LESSON!!" I jumped in my seat "now that I have your attention, what's the answer to three?" She asked us. "Um-" 4700xpi=14,765.48547187203, I think" he answered with no hesitation at all "ah, sorry, I thought only girls can multi task" she sarcastically said. Just then, thank god, the bell rang.

------------------------( after school)------------------

As I finished packing my bag Izick came up to me "um, want to walk with me?" He said displaying, and failing, at a goofy grin "only if it won't trouble you" I answer. As we walked out the front doors I felt dirty stares of jealousy and hatred "ignore them, their' Just jealous". Jealous? "over what?" I asked him " me" he answered. Why are they jealous of him, are they jealous of me? Soon enough we reached my house "holy shit". Wow rainbow language "for fucks sakes, your house his really fucking big, Jesus Christ you live there?" " yes I do" as I walk up my walkway I wave over my shoulder "see you tomorrow" I say "yeah, by!"  He Yelled back.what a wierd boy.