An ally way

HESTIA GET UP!!! I shot out of bed.
Goodness grief. It was already 7:30. Half an hour. I had half an hour to get ready, and to get to school. I threw on the uniform. It was a short plaid mini skirt and a black blazer. I threw on a faded yellow sweater and rested the blazer on my shoulder. With my earbuds on my choker I walk down stairs. "Morning yuï" she let me call her yuï because she is more of a friend than aunt.

[Time skip to her walking to school]

As I walked past a art studio I heard a "psssst" . I walked past a dark-ish ally way. Then got pulled in. Their were two figures. I got pushed to the cold hard ground. " looks like we got a pretty lill feisty one, mate". He could be Australian. I got up only to be pushed back to the ground, I stood up, again "please excuse me but I am going to be late for school, on my first day" I say and try to leave while wishing them good days and tried to walk out but the second man stopped me "no can do missy"  he pushed me to the ground for the third time. I saw a glint of silver. He has a gun. Great, just my luck. " now missy you should stay still so this won't hurt" his hands went to the trigger. His big buddy came closer to me " lie down". I did as he said, I was not dying today. "Close you're eyes" I close my eyes. I felt his hands crawl up my body and up my shirt "now, now hold still hot chick" I've never been so uncomfortable until now. I also never thought I'd be raped, until now. I felt his breathing on my neck "she smells so good, I wonder what her blood is like". What!! Is he on crack or has mental illness problems, my blood tasting good? What the heck is happening right now. "GET DOWN GIRL" someone yells. I don't know who or why but I do as they ask I get even further on the ground, if that's even possible and tense up my mussels. BAM!! All of a sudden the rapest gets thrown off of me. All I saw was red eyes and dust. My attackers nowhere to be found in there place a tall boy about my age with the red eyes. When he saw me his eyes went to a dark brown. He had a weird hair cut like a buzz cut, but overall it was messy brown mop. He held out his hand hesitantly I took it "Izick" was all he said then he was gone. I walk out of the ally and continue with my walk to school, as if nothing happened.

_________________________________________

Sorry for the stereotypes and rapest is that even a thing?

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter I might update again tomorrow or next week.