01.

"Wild,wild,wild,wild,wild,wild thots I kept saying as I was jumping on my bed and dancing. While I was dancing I noticed my music started to mess up.
What the hell you dumb music speaker work I said yelling but making sure no one heard me. Please tell me my wifi ain't off I can't live without it I said wiping a fake tear and when I looked at my phone my wifi was off. Damn i need to get wifi the only way I could do it is go to my neighbor house because he is the only person that has wifi. So I just grabbed a crop top and some jeans and put on my puma slides and walked out the house."

"I started to knock hard on my neighbor door Open the damn door hoe I need your damn wifi for my music!! I yelled I heard my other neighbors yell to stop but I didn't care my priority was getting some damn wifi.

After a few seconds I heard twist and turns coming from the door nob. Yes a person says I looked up and it was a guy he was like 6'1 I'm guessing I'm only 5'8 so he was tall. So umm my wifi turned off and it's not gonna be on for some time so can I use your wifi i asked with a fake smile.

"No."

"Why? I said with a eye roll,Because I said so and you were the one that asked a question and I gave you my answer

Whatever we'll can I use your bathroom then? I asked politely this time.

"No"

Well if you want shit on your sidewalk then ok I said with a slight smirk.

Your very annoying he says. Well thanks sugar I say with a wink.

The bathroom is to the left and hurry. Whatever disgusting human, when I got in the bathroom I was searching in the medicine cabinet under the Matt and everything and I was seeing if he maybe wrote it down or something or even wrote it on a rock. I couldn't find it so I flushed the toilet and washed my hands even tho I didn't use it because he might  got aids or even germs and I don't want that on me.

When I turned the nob he was sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching a basketball game. Why does most guys watch games like damn listen to music for once or read a book, When I walked out I found a thong on the floor, so I grabbed dish washing gloves and picked it up and threw it on he's face. Excuse me sir I didn't know you wear thongs next time if a guest comes here pick up your stuff I said with a smile.

You were the one that asked to come in and use the bathroom, ok so your point at least leave a pizza box or something like that explains all the sounds I hear while I'm dreaming about oreo's .
(Low key I dreamed about oreo's and i ate some for breakfast.)

That was the other neighbor's he said.  oh well sorry, I'm really not sorry but I need your wifi so can I have it please?

I answered you already and my answer is gonna stay that way.

-------------------------------------------------
Well this is the first chapter I think it's ok for now but I will edit it and make it better I just hope it's good for now but yea I hope yall like the first chapter ;p and comment also and give advice Bye!!

🍒winesz~

Characters;

Well this her ;)

Well this her ;)

Name: Mia
Facts: needs wifi,she 18.

Well no lie he fine like y'all can't deny that 😩💞Name; Lucas Facts; He 18, chill, can be stubborn, doesn't like to be hurt,

Name; Lucas
Facts; He 18, chill, can be stubborn, doesn't like to be hurt,