Chapter 7

Peyton's POV

I woke up with two strong arms around me and a jack's cute face staring down at me .

" How long have you been up jack?"

" Bout an hour "

" Ya know you could of waken me up."

" Yea but you need your sleep."

" Thanks love you."

"Love you too."

" We need to get up and go get food and other shit need for parties for your party."

" Remind me again why we have to throw a party for me?"

" Cause it's you fucking birthday and Ricky is gonna ask jenn out she likes him and Ricky feels the same."

" Fine , and really how do you know?"

" When I asked her she said "ummm no okay I gotta go bye" really fast then left."

" Oh OK."

" It's a girl thing you wouldn't understand."

" OK that's good cause I now know that I'm not stupid for not knowing what that meant."

I laughed to myself and then got off the bed and held my hand out to pull jack up. I went straight to my iHome and put my ipod in the dock i don't know why but when I'm getting ready I like to listen to music.

I went to the bathroom and today I didn't feel like putting in my contacts so I just put on my glasses. next I straightened my hair and threw it up in a messy bun and pulled a stretchy black and white headband over to the front of the head close to my hair line ,applied my makeup which includes eyeliner , mascara , and lip balm. then I put on my red and white crop baseball tee , my black leggings , my kitty ears beanie , and black and white converse.

when i was going through my music to find a really good song a felt two arms wrap around with me. jack. "you look beautiful" I hear him whisper in my ear. GOD , He's gonna be the death of me , he's so god damn cute! I was still looking through my music with jack still holding on to me and looking over my head to see the music I had.

He all if a sudden squealed when I came across you & I by one direction , that's one of my favorite songs so I clicked on it and put my ipod back in the dock.

When the song started playing jack turned me around and lifted my chin to place his soft lips on mine. When we pulled back I put arms around his neck and he laid his hands on my waist and had our foreheads pressed together. I took me a few minutes to realize that we were swaying back and forth it was silent but it wasn't an awkward silence it was peaceful. he broke the silence by saying

" I love you."

" I love you too jack."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hai ,

Sorry for such a boring chapter it's kinda just a filler.

I've been kinda busy this week like every time I turn around there is something waiting to happen.

But umm idk what else to say other than follow me on all my social media's in my bio.

- Morgan <3