Chapter 1

Peyton's POV

I was hanging out at the o2l house with all the boys were there except ricky he went to go pick up jack, jenn, Andrew , Rebecca , Andrea , and Anthony at the airport.

Where were all talking about how people need to stop with SLAYYY when we heard jack screaming at the top of his lungs running from ricky.

"What did ricky do now jack?" I said giving him a hug jack is like my best friend I miss him soo much I heard he might be moving to California soon so we could spend more time together.

Next ricky came barreling in "I just burped on him! that's all I did."

Jenn , Andrea , and Rebecca came inside next me and Kian ran to give them a hug. Kian kissed Andrea there so cute!

" Kiandrea never fails...ya'll are so cute!"

Anthony and Andrew came in laughing their asses off it was to funny. their laughing stopped when lil Tony saw me and scream and gave me a hug that almost knocked the breath out of me.

" PEYTONN!"

" LIL TONYY!" I managed to yell.

Andrew just stood there and said " I'm invisible here , you can't see mee."

I walked up to him and said " I can see you." I gave him a hug.

Then he pretended to cry and yelled " IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!"

I laughed and walked back over to jack who was sitting alone by the pool cause everyone was greeting all the others.

So I walked outside and sat next to him and I put my legs over his.

He looked at me and smiled

"I thought you didn't like being touched?" I said

" You don't gross me out like the rest of them so I don't mind."

"Aww jack I really missed you we need to hang out a lot this week." I said giving him a hug.

" I missed you too and how bout we slip away right now and go to Starbucks I'm craving in." he mumbled into the crook of my neck standing up with my legs wrapped around his waist still hugging him.

" Sounds great."

"Hop on my back I'll give you a piggy back ride to your car." I hoped on his back and we went out the back gate , hoped in my car , and drove to Starbucks.

Jack's POV

When we got to Starbucks and ordered our stuff we sat down a table for two.

She had on a okay?okay. Crop tank top , bleached destroyed jeans , red flannel , and all white converse she looks stunning in it she's so beautiful but she's my best friend I don't like her just my best friend nothing more.

She went to go get our stuff and when she came back I had something to tell her I got her to come here cause I have to tell her something really important.

"Hey Peyton , remember how I mentioned that I might be moving to California?"

"Yea what about it?"

"Well I already have an apartment everyone know but you before we came to the o2l hose ricky helped me unload my stuff at my new apartment."

" Oh my god YESS I get to spend more time with you I've never been more happy in my life!"

"Well I have to ask you something?"

"What is it."

"Do you still live with Andrea, jenn, Arden, and Lauren ?"

"Yea it's getting kinda cramped."

"Well I can't pay for my apartment by myself , I need a roommate I was wondering what's better than having an apartment , sharing it with my best friend."

"You want me to move in with you?"

"Yea it's alright if you say no I'll find another roommate."

" ARE TOU KIDDING ME I WOULD LOVE TO , just let me stop by my house so I can pack all my things!"

" YAYYY!" I screamed winning us some weird stares. I jumped up and gave her a hug.

She jumped into my arms again and she had her head in the crook of my neck and she whispered in my ear

" I love you jack."

"Love you too Peyton."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

hai

so this is my new story abou thatsojack i hope you guys enjoy it as much as i do.

if you enjoy o2l i think you should check out my other fan fictions about cameron dallas and Anthony quintal.

i'll update both stories once or more a week.

I just wanted to say thank you all the people who are reading my stories it means alot to me

LOVE YOU!

- Morgan <3