"I know that little friend of yours like you so don't bother denying it" He uttered taking another shot of the liquor. "I just didn't want to assume. I kinda heard before that Samuel likes me but I didn't believe the rumors so" I looked down. "That's exactly the reason why we came here" Yoongi said caressing my cheek. "What do you mean?" I asked as we locked eyes with each other. Yoongi smirked once again and connected his lips with mine.

I quickly pulled out due to the fact that we're in public but he held the back of my neck and bite the bottom of my lips deepening the kiss. I could taste the liquor from Yoongi's tongue moving inside my mouth. He then pulled out, "This is my way of saying that you're mine and I hope your little friend over there gets the point or I wouldn't mind going all out" he uttered as he looked at Samuel's direction. When I looked back to Samuel, he had walked away.

"Cheers!" Yoongi laughed raising his glass in the air. I sighed from his actions, "Okay, so what about your idol image? what if anyone notice it's Min Yoongi of BTS drinking alcohol in this party?" I asked. "Correction, Drinking alcohol with his pretty wife" he added winking at me.

"Gosh, are you drunk?" I sighed. "Nope and princess relax, I know what I'm doing. This is a rural place, I made sure that there will be no media and other annoying stuff in here so don't worry over someone noticing me" he explained. 

"Fine, I'll just go to the bathroom for a while" I said standing up. "Okay, don't be gone for too long" he said as I nod and made my way to the bathroom. When I came back I saw a girl sitting on my seat talking to Yoongi. I quickly walk towards them when my blood suddenly boiled seeing the girl linked her hand over Yoongi's arm pressing her boobs on him. 

"Slut" I muttered as I clenched my fist ready to fight when someone grabbed my arm. "Hey Y/N, can we talk" Samuel speak. "I'm sorry Sam but I'm in a hurry right now" I told him as I turned around to look back at Yoongi but to my surprise the bitch was already kissing Yoongi and he seemed to return the kiss.

My heart ache as jealousy struck me. "Is that really your husband? tsk tsk how could he flirt like that with other girls when you're around" Samuel grab my arm and went to get some drinks for us. "Here Y/n, this will help you loosen up and confront your flirty husband over there" he suggested with a sly smirk on his face. I was too eaten by jealousy and anger that I didn't realize that smirk he had. 

I drank the whole glass without thinking twice. Samuel knew I'm not a drinker so I quickly got drunk with two shots. He took this chance to get touchy over me. "Y/N how can you get married that fast? We just lost contact for a while and now you're married. I don't believe you" he uttered grabbing my waist as he leaned over me. I'm starting to feel dizzy and my body's becoming hot I couldn't think straight. He took this chance to kiss me and he succeed. The next thing I knew, Samuel was thrown on the ground with blood on his mouth.

Yoongi kicked his stomach as he crouch on the ground from pain. The people around quickly blocked the two and helped Samuel. Yoongi stepped back grabbing my arm as he looked back to Samuel,

"Did you have fun setting us up? Don't you ever fucking touch my wife ever again" He glared as he dragged me away from the party

I was finally returning to my senses realizing what just happened, "Don't touch me!" I tried getting away from his grip but he held me tighter. "What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi asked as he continued to drag me to his car. "I saw you kissing that bitch, don't touch me" I shouted slapping  his arm. "It was a set up Y/n, I got a little drunk I thought the girl was you. That Samuel shit framed us up" he explained as I continued to struggle from his grip with tears in my eyes. 

Yoongi picked me over his shoulders and shoved me into his car. "I saw how you two kissed you don't know how mad I am right now" he speak with gritted teeth as he drive back to our house. "You kissed the slut back!" I shouted. "I was fucking drunk I thought you were her!" he shouted back in anger. "He framed us up okay? And he fucking made you drink, I'm really gonna kill that bastard next time" He added.

When we reached the house, Yoongi didn't even bother locking the car doors as he dragged me upstairs. I was still mad and hurt at how I saw him kissed the girl back so I struggled from his grip but he lift me up and throw me on the bed hovering over me.

 I was still mad and hurt at how I saw him kissed the girl back so I struggled from his grip but he lift me up and throw me on the bed hovering over me

"I love you but don't test my patience, princess."