Chapter 10

I stand under a tree wearing a burgundy lace dress ending below my knees and does not expose too much  of my skin as Yoongi had specifically picked it out for me. The party that Samuel invited us to was a a dinner at the biggest garden around town hosted by his friend. The surrounding looks magnificent with all the little lights hanging on the ropes that surrounds the garden and the trees filled with christmas lights and some lamps hanging on the branches just look so elegant. It somehow reminds me of the wedding Yoongi and I had.

Speaking of Yoongi, I wonder where did he go? After he parked the car, he left me here to do something quick but I think it has been minutes. Don't want to be a paranoid wife but where the hell is he?

I  looked at my heels and was about to start looking for him when I felt a tap on my back. "May I escort the most beautiful girl tonight?" Yoongi asked wearing his expensive suit as he offer his hand. 

"What took you so long?" I whined. "Sorry, I had to call the company" he explained as I linked my hand on his arm and we walked into the garden together. "Y/n you came!" Samuel walked to our direction welcoming me. "You're a little late the party has started but I can still introduce you to my friends" he stated completely ignoring Yoongi's presence. 

Yoongi coughed gaining Samuel's attention. "Excuse you but Y/n came with her husband" Yoongi uttered the word 'Husband' with diction in his tone. "Ah right, Nice to meet you please come this way" Samuel just shrugged and lead us the way to a table. 

"Thanks" I muttered seating on the chair with Yoongi beside me and Samuel sitting on the other side of the  table. Samuel initiated another conversion when Yoongi suddenly put his arm around my shoulder. I noticed how Samuel stopped talking and looked away. I could feel the tension rising in the air as Samuel spoke, "Oh here they are! I'm gonna introduce you to my friends" Samuel said waving his hand in the air as three men walked over to our table. 

"Hey mate, what's up?" The tallest guy greeted as they made a brofist with each other. "Dorks" I heard Yoongi mumbled. Luckily the background music was loud enough for them not to hear or a fight will definitely start. I smack Yoongi's thigh as he made a "what look" 

"I was just stating the truth don't you think so?" he whispered. "Well you're right. I prefer Jungkook and Taehyung's handshake more" I chuckled as Yoongi smiled. "Totally" he uttered. "Oh and guys let me introduce you to my childhood friend Y/n together with her friend" Samuel speak that suddenly gained our attention. "Oh so she's that girl" one of his friends said. "I've heard a lot about you" another guy speak as he smirked.

I felt Yoongi's sudden change of mood as he tighten the grip over the glass of wine on the table. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Y/n and this is my husband Yoongi" I greeted. "Woah You're married?" the third guy exclaimed. I just nod my head in return too lazy to explain. "In such a young age wow but wait I think I heard the name Yoongi before, and you look familiar" Samuel's friend said as he thought deeply. "Really?" Samuel asked. 

"Uh - I'm a little hungry now can we eat?" I asked shifting the topic. They all agreed as Samuel called a waiter to bring us food and luckily his friends bid their farewell. "I'm the host so I gotta go. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the night" he said waving his hand as he walked to the stage.

After we eat and a little more chit chat, the formal dinner party started to become a wild one with the loud music coming from the huge speakers around. "Wow what a sudden change of theme" I mumbled as Yoongi chuckled, "It's their way of having fun" he said gulping another shot of the liquor. "Don't drink too much, You still need to drive later" I worriedly said. "Don't worry Princess, I have a high tolerance" he whispered in my ear that made my face flush in red.

"W-Why did you even agreed coming here to the party? It's a little strange for you to agree" I asked shifting the topic. "Well you wanted to reunite with your childhood friend right?" he smirked, "Look, he's even staring at you from a far" he whispered in my ears as he slowly moved my chin to Samuel's direction and he was right. I saw Samuel looking at us from where he was standing.