Chapter 27 ( love you)

Tsurugi's pov

"Goodbye tsurugi-kun, I love you.... Raven"

She suddenly bit my neck and everything felt blurry and unclear.

"What if I say I don't want forget?" I asked yet she didn't say anything. "I guess that's a no" I thought as I closed my eyes and everything went black.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I opened my eyes slowly in a bed. There was no one else in the room except for me. I looked around not having the slightest idea about this room but one thing's for sure. This is not my room.

Then the door opened revealing a gold hair girl. "Kinako?"

"tsurugi-kun, your awake" she was hugging me in the speed of light. "Thank god. I was worried when you didn't"

"What happened?" I asked confused. "the truth is I don't know either but from what the others told me it looks like we passed out on a really dark place witch I don't still understand how he found us but a man found us and took us to the hospital. I woke up soon after but you were really taking your time. Your mom was really worried about you. She visited you everyday" kinako stopped.

"Wait, did you say mom but more importantly what were we doing in a place like that?" I asked as she smiled. "We went to watch a film with...ah who was it again. I can't remember" kinako started squeezing her head.

I then touched my head. I felt like I was forgetting something. Then my hand slipped to my neck. It was wrapped in bandages. I looked at kinako, she had the same.

"Anyway tsurugi-kun" kinako suddenly pushed her face to mine. "w..What?" I asked freaked out. "Do you remember what happened in that dark old place?" she asked as I started thinking and some of it came back to me. I put my finger on my chin "I kissed you, right?" I said like a small kid.

Then I looked at kinako to see if I was right only to see that she was blushing. Then only that I realized what I said. I blushed as well.

"Correct answer" I heard her whisper as I nodded.

"tsurugi-kun" I heard her call me as I turned my face to her only to see that her face was inches away from mine. She gave me a small kiss on the cheek and said "I love you"

I blushed as I looked down embarrass saying "I...know"

"I love you raven" a voice came to my head. I looked around expecting to see someone other than the two of us but no one. "What wrong?" kinako asked as I looked at her and then smiled. "No nothing"

"I love you kinako"

Thank you guys for reading until the end. For all who have read I love you all. I never imagined I get more than 1k views but since I have I'm so happy. Thank you again.