Chapter 18 - feelings

Reesha's pov

I stopped in front of a big rock in the middle of the forest. This is where I was suppose to meet my dad but "am I early" I said as I sat beneath a tree. I pulled the watch from my small bag.

"Finally, I can finally go home now" I said smiling as a flash back ran through my head.

.........flash back......

I pushed the man to the road as he was run over by a car. The car stopped as two young men jumped out of the car and tried to wake him up.

"It's no use. We have to take him to the hospital" one said as the other stood up. "What are you saying? Let's get out of here. No one saw us so..." "But he's still alive" the other man cut the man who stood up.

While this happened I was hiding behind a tree looking at them. "Foolish humans, they are all the same. They only think of them self, it's almost laughable" I whispered as I saw the car leave, leaving the man on the road.

"Alright, this is my chance" I said as I took a step to come out of my hiding place. I went near the man and searched for the watch. After searching for a long time I finally found it. Looks like the man made a pocket in side his shirt and put it in it. I reached out to get it but I heard a voice.

"I never forget stuff" I heard again as I again hid. Two teenage boys were heading this way. They saw the man and ran to him. Then one of the boys took out his phone and called someone.

I waited for them to leave but they didn't. "It's fine, I can get it later but after all this time I made it this far...why, dame it" I thought as I stepped back making a sound. Then the naïve blue hair boy looked at my way.

Did he notice me? I again hit but then he turned to the other boy.

.............flash back 2..........

I saw the letter on tsurugi-kun's desk. I opened it and read it. Cute, who ever gave this letter is a great writer. I then put the letter back and looked at tsurugi. He was sleeping so peacefully. He's so cute when he's sleeping like this, like a girl. No, like an angel. I smiled at his cute face.

.......... Flash back 3.........

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that? I don't like it" tsurugi complained. "Then what should I call you" I asked as tsurugi smiled. "Whatever you want"

"Then tsurugi"

"Tsurugi"

"I'll add –kun, tsurugi-kun"

"Kun"

"Not good, maybe I should just go with young master"

Then tsurugi flicked my forehead. "Idiot, just call me tsurugi. Or kyousuke won't hurt"

............flash back 4.........

I pushed tsurugi to the wall as he hit his head on the wall and passed out.

.........flash back 5..........

"Ahhhhhh, that old one. I threw it away" tsurugi said as I started to shake.

"You, what" I asked as he looked at me.

..........flash back 6...........

I took the watch as I went near the window. "Kyousuke, can you hear me" yuichi-san asked as I looked back at him. Seeing him like that hurts me for some reason. I then again looked in front and jumped out of the window.