chapter 3

Tenma's pov

We went to camp as we all had lots of fun. We slept at a nice house in the middle of the forest which Endou coach mentioned before and of cause foot ball wasn't going to work on a forest like this, so we played hide and seek and stuff.

Did I mention goenji-san coming to the camp? I gust not so now you know.

The most fun part was when we played truth or dare. It was Kariya's turn to ask tsurugi. "Truth or dare" kariya asked as tsurugi said "truth". Of cause we all knew tsurugi's going to chose that because there is no way tsurugi would do a dare.

Then kariya evilly smirked "then tell me, if you were to chose between aoi or midori, which do you chose" kariya asked as we all looked at aoi and midori.

Aoi and midori's faces started to blush but of cause tsurugi stayed calm like always.

"Aoi and midori" tsurugi whispered looking at them. "Not one of them"

I was so surprised but what can you say its tsurugi after all. "What do you mean" shindou asked. "It means I'm going to dump them both and live as a single man. It's much better than living with an annoying wife" tsurugi said as closing his eye's as midori started throwing logs at him.

It was so fun...............until shindou-san dared me to cook dinner and I have no idea how to cook, So that's why I decided to make tsurugi help me.

Tsurugi's pov

"Please tsurugi, you have to help me" tenma was hugging my leg while I was trying to walk. "Like hell, it's your dare." I said as I was walking dragging tenma with me.

"Tsurugi................ But I can't cook" tenma hugged my leg titter. "I don't care, now let go of my leg" I said as I turned to tenma as I saw him making puppy eyes.

Those eyes have no effect on me but I gust it won't hurt to help him a little. "Fine" I said as I looked a side. "Thank you tsurugi, you're a god" tenma suddenly jumped in to me as he started hugging me.

"Gross, tenma........ Stop hugging me" I screamed.

After helping him cook, we all ate dinner and after that we went to bed. I was in the same room as tenma and before long we both dosed off.

After sometime I walk up and saw a girl besides the door. I couldn't see her face so I kept staring at her as she smiled and started running. I quickly got out of bed and started running after her as I ended up being lost in the woods.

"You shouldn't be out here alone, you could get hurt" I heard a voice. "shindou-san" I said.

Shindou's pov

I was having an early morning walk in the woods as I spotted tsurugi. "You shouldn't be out here alone, you could get hurt" I said approaching him as he suddenly turned towards me.

"shindou-san, so it's just you" he whispered as I looked at him. "What are you doing here" he asked me. "I'm having a morning walk" I answered.

We both started going to the house as tsurugi suddenly stepped on something. Without second thought's I pushed him as a trap cut my both legs. My legs were so wounded and scratched as it started to bleed. I screamed out in pain as tsurugi carried me back to the house.

I was being treated as kirino pat my head making me calm. "He's wounds aren't that bad but he lost lots of blood, we should hurry and get him to a hospital." Endou coach said as tenma started looking around.

"What's wrong tenma" kirino asked as he answers "tsurugi isn't here".

"what, he was here a moment ago" nishki said rubbing his head.

"I'm fine, go search for him" I said in a weak voice as team nodded. "Me and the girls will stay here" kirino said as he looked at me and the others went to look for tsurugi.

Tsurugi's pov

I was standing in front of a cliff that was not so far from the house. It was all my fault, he saved me and got hurt. How pathetic of me to active a trap.

I looked down the cliff as I sensed someone behind me. I quickly looked back and saw no one. I must be going crazy, I looked back in front again as someone pushed me and I fell from the cliff.

Tenma pov

"Tsurugi..............tsurugi............where are you" I screamed searching for tsurugi as I stopped near a small cliff. I looked around as I saw a rock covered in a red liquid on the bottom of the right side cliff which was a little big.

"Is that paint" I whisper as I started looking at it and noticed an arm. A pale arm covered in red. An arm is that blood and a pale arm. Tsurugi........ "Tsurugi" I screamed as I was about to jumped from the cliff as Endou coach catches me. "Tenma, calm down" Endou coach said as he looked at the direction were I was looking as he widen his eyes.

Goenji's pov

I ran after Endou as we both saw tenma screaming and tried to jump from the cliff as Endou suddenly cached him. "Tenma, calm down" he tried to calm tenma down as he looked at something and froze.

"What's wrong Endou" I asked as I saw it too. A rock and an arm covered in blood. I suddenly climbed down the cliff and started running towards the rock as I stopped in front of it.

It was tsurugi on the rock and a girl with a dark blue hair on top of him. She was biting his neck. Is she drinking blood? I stepped back as I heard Endou screaming. "Goenji" Endou was running towards me as I again looked at tsurugi but this time the girl was gone.

Endou suddenly ran towards tsurugi and held him. He was bleeding from his head. He's arms and legs were all wounded and a bite mark on his neck. "Tsurugi............. Hey tsurugi........... Can you hear me" Endou tried to speak to him but all he could see was tsurugi puking more blood.

We quickly carried him and shindou to the nearest hospital and then they both were transferred to the inazuma town's hospital.

So because of this the camp was canceled and school started. Tsurugi is now being treated in the emergency room as shindou was ordered to bed rest for two months.

5