chapter 7

Shindou's pov

I was at the club room after school for practice. I was the first here. Ok shindou, calm down. Just act normal. Yeah, normal. I smiled at myself as someone entered the club room. "Shindou, your early" it was kirino. He, no he's really a she but I'll just say he or maybe she. She entered as I started to turn red.

Im dear body, please act normal I faked a smile as she came near me. "You ok, you told me yesterday you weren't feeling well" she asked. I did, when "ahhhhhh, yeah I had a little fever" I said as he came closer to me. "Really, are you alright now" she put her hand on my forehead.

Control, control yourself. Ok I give up, let me out I ran out of the club room with my tomato face.

Kariya's pov

I opened the door towards the locker room as shindou sempie suddenly bumped in to me. He looked back at me and started running. What the heck, he didn't even apologize. But what was more wired was he's face was all red.

I entered the room and saw kirino sempie standing. "What happened to him" I asked. "No clue" he answered as I made an evil smiled.

"Maybe he's sick of you, you know since your annoying and all" I said as he looked at me with a 'oh shut it kariya' kind of face.

Shindou's pov

I wonder if Kirino's feeling left out but what can I do. I feel so UN easy around him, I mean her. Ahhhhhhhhhh, my life suck. Why did I spy on her in the room, im so a pervert? Stupid shindou, you are so stupid. I kept hitting my own head as tenma and tsurugi who was walking next to me swept drop.

Tsurugi's pov

"Is something wrong" I asked shindou-san as they both looked at me with 'did he just care about us' kind of face. Did I say something wrong?

"Hey you two, have you ever wondered............. Thought that kirino would be a girl." Shindou-san asked as it gave tenma and me funny memories.

" he has long hair and he always ignores changing with us so it is wired but im not going to make the same mistake again thinking he's a girl." I made a face that kind of didn't fit me.

"What do you mean" shindou asked. "Well what I mean is that at first, I thought kirino sempie is a girl" I said as tenma smiled.

"you too huh, I thought the something about two months and ended up giving him a frock to his birthday, and boy was kirino sempie mad" tenma started laughing as I tried to hold mine.

But our laugh didn't laugh much long because shindou sempie told us that kirino is a girl. You have got to be kidding me, he is a what. He explained it to us and then made us promise not to tell anyone.

After sometime we spilled up. Tenma and I were walking along the streets as we reached the point where we have to split.

"Bye tsurugi, let's play soccer tomorrow" tenma smiled as he both fist bumped. "Ahhhhhhhhhh you two are so cute" a girl's face popped in the middle of our faces out of nowhere.