chapter 15-out of positions

Tsurugi entered his room with reesha. He threw his bag at his bed and sat down. Reesha on the other hand just kept standing. "You..... I can't believe you just said that" tsurugi said as reesha looked up.

"But he's really a" "it doesn't matter what he really is, if she's dressed like a guy, then that means he has a reason to it. And people don't just appeared and say 'why are you dressed like a boy'" tsurugi cut reesha as she looked down after hearing what he said.

"Are you an idiot" tsurugi asked as he slammed his hand on his own head. "I'm really sorry" reesha apologized. "Well, its ok since no one believed you" tsurugi said.

"I'm sorry, young master. It won't happen again" reesha apologized as she felt pain in her forehead. She opened her eyes holding her forehead as she saw tsurugi's face in front of hers. "And stop calling me that. I don't like it" tsurugi said as a small blush appeared on her face.

"Then what should I call you" reesha asked as tsurugi smiled. "Whatever you won't"

"Then tsurugi"

"Tsurugi"

"Then I'll add 'kun'. Tsurugi-kun"

"Kun"

"Not good, maybe I should go with young master. Its better, after all im a maid and you're..."

"Idiot" tsurugi flicked reesha's forehead again. "We are both human. Ranks have nothing to do with it. Just call me tsurugi.... Or kyousuke won't hurt too"

"Kyousuke... Is it ok to call you by your first name?"

"Idiot, take a bath and go to sleep" tsurugi said as he left the room.

Reesha's face was burning up. She was blushing for the first time. "We are both human huh. He's really kind" reesha said to herself as she remembered.

"That's right the watch. I completely forgot. Maybe I'll ask him tomorrow" reesha thought as she also went to her room.

Tomorrow morning

Tsurugi came out of the washroom and started getting dressed as reesha entered. "Reesha" tsurugi turned to reesha. "Good morning, kyou..... Tsurugi" reesha said as tsurugi smiled and continued dressing.

"Ummm tsurugi, I wont to ask you something" reesha said.

"What is it" tsurugi asked.

"You see, I kind of won't to know what happened to that watch"

"Watch.... Ahhhhhh, that old one. I threw it away, What about it"

"You threw it, don't lie. Please tell me where it is"

"I told you I..." tsurugi couldn't finish what he started because reesha appeared before him in blink of an eye and pushed him to the wall. At that time tsurugi hit his head on the wall and passed out.

"Tell me where it is" reesha came close to tsurugi as she bended to his height. "Everything is nothing but a jock to you isn't it. That watch, without it I can't go home. 'I don't have it, I threw it away' that's what everyone says but now im done playing nice girl. Now tell me where it is" reesha shouted.

Yuichi's pov

I went upstairs to see why kyousuke was late as I opened he's room's door. I saw kyousuke passed out and reesha besides him shouting. "Give me the watch, now" I heard her say as I grabbed the watch that kyousuke gave me and threw it towards reesha. "Is that what you won't" I asked as reesha-san picked it up and back away for kyousuke.

I quickly ran to him and tried to wake him up but he didn't. Reesha looked at kyousuke one last time and jumped out of the window as she disappeared. I layied kyousuke on his bed and went down stairs to call a doctor.

...................

Kinako's pov

The bell rang and tsurugi-kun still didn't come. What is he doing, don't tell me he's going to skip school today because it's valentine. Girls were gathering around the class to give him chocolate but in the end he never showed up. What an awful boy, after all that trouble I went through to make them.

After school I gave my friends some chocolate and tenma finally managed to give his chocolate to aoi.

Shindou sempie also gave kirino sempie chocolate as a friend but I don't know why, I feel like he wanted to give it to him in a different way.

After practice I sat on the bench with my water bottle and sigh. "What's wrong kinako-Chan, you don't look happy" aoi asked as she sat beside me. "Well, you can say im starting to hate valentine day" I said as she hugged my hand and the others started gathering around me.

"What happened, kinako-Chan" aoi asked as I looked down at the remaining two chocolate. "I wanted to give this two to tsurugi-kun but he didn't came today" I said as "two" kariya asked.

After hearing kariya I told them the entire story. After telling them, I really regretted it.

"Kinako, I think you should go to his home and give these to him. Im sure he'll be happy" tenma said as the others also agreed and so did I.

...............

"Here we go" I said as I was standing in front of tsurugi-kun's door. I rang the bell as yuichi-san opened it.