19: Stalker?

**not edited so please don't bully me for any typos/shit that doesn't make sense :,)

>> Ethan

I'm not sure if it's just because of what Pj said, but I'm really starting to feel the whole 'burning holes into my back,' thing. I've kind of felt like I've been watched all day, even in classes. I'm probably just overthinking it all, I'm becoming really paranoid.

But it should've stopped after we left the school.. right?

For the rest of the walk to the park, I still had that feeling. It was weird. I didn't want to mention it to Pj, not unless it kept going on for too long. But it was starting to progressively get worse.

We soon made it to the park. There were more people there than usual today, not that it was really out of the ordinary. I wouldn't have expected it on a Monday nonetheless. Pj wasn't really giving me any more time to observe the whole scene, he seemed really determined to get to the river. It wouldn't really matter if I kept up or not, but with this weird ass feeling of being watched, I really don't want to be by myself walking there. I felt like I was about to get murdered or something.

As we almost made to the entrance of the trail, I saw a somewhat familiar face out of the corner of my eye. I didn't want to look, just in case they noticed or it wasn't them, but them being here really put me into a nervous state, even more than I was before. I'm definitely not telling Pj, he'd probably lose his shit..

When I stepped onto the trail, I quickly glanced over to see if it was who I thought it was. And sure enough, it was exactly who I thought it was.

And they started walking in our direction.

I suddenly felt panic shoot down my spine, running up to Pj and grabbing the back of his shirt to make him stop. He stumbled a bit, only turning to give me a confused look.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah.. We just, well- We should probably stay away for a bit, let's go back to the school. Come on." I said, not giving him any time to ask questions.

I grabbed his arm and quickly ran off of the trail, running back to the entrance of the park and back on the way to the school. It would probably be best to just go back to Y/n and wait for her so we don't end up dying or ending up in an uncomfortable situation. Pj stopped me this time, bringing me to an automatic stop in my tracks.

"What's up with you Ethan?! Why can't we go to the river?" Pj asked, a mix of anger and confusion in his voice.

"We just shouldn't go there right now, okay!? We should wait for Y/n, she said not to have any fun without her and that makes me feel bad so we're waiting for her." I said, trying to sound like I was completely telling the truth.

"Well, you can wait for her. If you're not coming now, I'll just go by myself." He said, causing even more panic to take me over.

"No! Stay here, just wait."

"I'm not about to wait here for an hour and do nothing. Just meet me at the river when she gets out, alright?" He said.

"I wouldn't say that we'd be doing nothing.. We could find something. Just until she gets out, then we can go."

"I don't want to, I'm just going to the river. Wait for her like you said you wanted to." He said.

I sighed, feeling completely defeated. Me waiting here and him going by himself is exactly what I was trying to avoid. At least the part about him being by himself.. I should go back with him so he's not alone, but it would be really suspicious for me to just change my mind all of the sudden. Hopefully they don't end up meeting, that'll be bad news..

>>Pj

What was even up with him? He was way too on edge, something must have been freaking him out. Was it something he saw..? I don't want to think about it, I'm by myself now anyways, I shouldn't freak myself out.

In the midst of this, I did regain the feeling of being watched again. Maybe I'm paranoid because I'm by myself now. It would make sense, there's only been a few cars to drive through these streets since I left Ethan. It's oddly quiet as well..

I made it back to the park, and walked through the entrance and back to the trail. The walk through it was kind of creepy, because I just felt watched the entire time. This is already going to be bad, I can tell. I can wait long enough for Y/n and Ethan to come though, a lot of time has passed..I think.

I made it to the river, climbing on top of the rocks and taking in the scenery. It's still as amazing as always.. It kind of calmed me a bit, if I'm being honest.

Then I heard something snap.

It made me jump a little. Where did it come from? It was probably an animal, but still. There's no telling what animal it was. I looked around, seeing nothing moving anywhere. (just like this storyline)

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"Pj?" I heard a voice suddenly say, causing me to almost have a heart attack.

I quickly looked in the direction of a voice, which was where I walked in, seeing someone standing there.

And I can't even express how shocked I was when I saw who had said my name.

It was Naomi.

--------------------------------------------------
a/n |

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just tired and didn't want to write anymore so I could cliffhanger some bitches. I'm not going to talk long since I should be getting some sleep, but I'll update soon!

Bye bye~