1: Here we are again..

-Your POV

It was the first day back at school. I didn't want summer to end.. It was so nice and peaceful, and I did get to hang out with my friends a lot.. Especially Pj and Ethan. Those two.. I can't even begin to start with them.

Pj was a creative and hilarious guy. He was incredibly nice as well.. We had been friends ever since we were five. So we have been friends for what.. ten years? No matter how long we've been friends.. He's the longest lasting friend I've had. I really only had him and Ethan..

Well, now that I'm on the subject of Ethan.. He's an adorable blue haired bean. I have known him ever since year five. And he has always stayed the same.

Well, enough about them.. I've already talked for too long.

I got out of my thoughts as no one other than Ethan was running towards me, Pj following him, but walking.

"Y/N!!!" Ethan shouted.

He went right in front of me and stopped, waiting for Pj to make his way over here as well.

"Hey Ethan, what are you guys up to?"

"We were just waiting for you. You're a bit late, dontcha think?" Pj said.

"Yeah.. I stayed up late because I forgot that I had school in the morning so I was really tired." I said.

"I did the same thing but I'm not really tired." Ethan said.

"Well.. What do we do now?" I said.

"We should probably go to class. We have to go to homeroom first." Pj said.

I had the same homeroom as Ethan, but Pj had a different one from us. I didn't even like my homeroom teacher.. Why did Pj always have to get the good ones?

"Y/n, come on!" Pj said, grabbing my arm and dragging me along with him and Ethan.

I almost tripped like four times because those two can't understand that I'm slow.. those little shits..

We got to the two doors where our home rooms were and Ethan and I parted ways with Pj. Then we opened the door and walked in to see a bunch of loud idiots. The teacher wasn't even in here..

Ethan and I found seats away from everyone else (because they're annoying asf), and put our stuff down.

"I don't like any of these people.." Ethan said as he looked around the room.

"Yeah.. we got the class with all the obnoxious jerks, while Pj got the class with the actual decent people." I said.

"At least it wasn't the other way around, otherwise Pj would've been stuck in here all by himself. At least we have each other in here."

"You're right.. but it still would've been nice to have a class where everyone wasn't screaming stupid shit every second they let out a breath."

"Cheer up! We only have to stay in here for like thirty minutes and then we can leave." Ethan said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"But then we have to go do shit we don't wanna do for the next seven hours." I said, putting my head down on the table.

"True.. But that's not important! I haven't checked where I'm supposed to go for the next classes so let's see if we have any of the same.." Ethan said, trying to change the subject.

I had my paper with my class schedule on it in my hand the whole time, so I just laid it on the table.

Ethan had his as well, and then examined them both.

"We have seven out of nine classes together!" He said.

"Which ones?" I asked, taking Ethan's paper from him.

I looked over the paper. We had every class except the worst ones together. The end of the day no-one-wants-to-do-this-shit classes. They were the boring ones where nothing happened and that's where most people took the time to talk to their friends. I was almost never in those classes with people I actually liked. I wonder if Pj is in either one..

The teacher walked in and yelled for everyone to be quiet. The whole room went silent as everyone's attention turned to him.

While everyone was paying attention to him (not really), me and Ethan were looking down at my phone that I had taken out my pocket when the teacher walked in. We weren't looking at anything particularly interesting, unless watching cute animal videos counted. (It does)

A few minutes had passed and the teacher finally stopped talking about stuff we didn't care about.

"You will be leaving shortly. I expect you all to be on your best behavior.." he said, in that weird intimating voice he used a lot.

Suddenly the bell rang and we all hopped up, grabbing our stuff. I usually waited until everyone left so I didn't have a chance of getting trampled, but it usually led to me running into someone when I went out the door.

"Y/n, come on, we have to go all the way across the building!" Ethan whined, pulling on my sleeve.

"Fine, fine! I'm coming.." I sighed.

"I'm not letting go until we get there!" Ethan said, grabbing ahold of my hand.

"Whatever.." I said, walking along with him.

We walked out of the classroom and waited for Pj to come join up with us. We had to go all the way across the building for our math class so I hope he hurries up..

"How long do you think he'll take?" I asked.

"Hopefully not long.." Ethan responded, keeping his eyes glued to the door.

He looked a bit flustered standing there.. His face looked all reddish. Was he mad or something..?

Before I had anymore time to think Pj walked out of the classroom, walking to us.

"Let's go before we end up being late." Pj said, already stepping off into the direction of the class.

He stopped for a second and looked at me and Ethan's hands, but he didn't question it and just walked. He kept walking fast and wouldn't let us catch up with him. Now he looked a bit mad.. What the fuck is wrong with these two?

Once again, before I could finish my thought session, we got to the class. Just in time, thank god.

Ethan finally let go of my hand and we found somewhere to sit down. Once again, I sat next to Ethan, while Pj sat in the seat in front of me. They both still looked a little on-edge..

I just hope this class doesn't last too long..