Chapter 2

The Myers house stood in front of you tall and looming. You could see different colored lights floating around inside the house from the party. Loud pop and dance music could be heard from outside.

You stood in front of the house, chills running up your spine even though you were wearing a coat. 

You pulled your coat around your shoulders tighter, trying to stay warm.

You had such a bad feeling about this. Michael was dangerous, him snapping was one of the worst things to happen in this small town. You looked up and down the street, there wasn't a person in sight. 

Strange.

Especially on Halloween night...

You took a really deep sigh and stepped up to the door, knocking once then entering.

You entered the house and were instantly blasted by loud music, you quickly put your hands over your ears but to no avail. It was so loud, and so many people were talking and screaming you could barely hear yourself think.

You wandered through the crowd with your hands still over your ears, you scanned the crowd as you walked, trying to find your friend.

You finally made it out of the main room the party was in, which you suspected was the living room, and entered into the kitchen. It was a little bit quieter in here, you moved your hands away from your ears and looked around the kitchen, or what was left of it.

Most of the walls were broken with large holes in them to see into the next room. Wallpaper was falling off and any sort of kitchen appliance that was here before is no longer distinguishable. The floors were uneven and you had to watch where you stepped unless you wanted to trip and fall.  You moved around the kitchen seeing lots of people, mostly drunk, stumbling around and knocking into one another.

"(Y/NNNN)!"

You turned around hearing your name, or at least a really slurred version of it. Your friend (F/N) wobbled over to you, clearly drunk and ready to pass out. 

"Glaadd your could maaake it!" they slurred moving her arms dramatically upwards, spilling their drink in the process. 

She moved over to you and they put their arm around your shoulder for support. Their breath reeked of alcohol and so did their clothes.

"How drunk are you right now?" you yelled over the noise from the other room.

"I'm not thaaat drunk (Y/N)." 

All of their words were slurred almost beyond being able to understand them.

"I think its time that I took you home."

"Noooo! I wanna staaaayyyy!" They whined

You angrily sighed, the loud music starting to get to you.

"Fine, but you're going to have to go lay down, you really don't look or smell so good."

"That's fiiiine, there's a bed upstairs!" They pushed themselves off you to stand in front of you, "and I smell amaaazing!" they spun in a circle tripping and almost falling to the ground before they caught themselves.

You sighed and put their arm around your shoulder again as you led them upstairs.

It was definitely quieter up here, the music was just a low rumble. You walked down hallway pushing doors open to see if anyone was inside them. Most of them held horny teens, and you quickly closed those doors before moving onto the next one. 

Finally, you found a room that was empty, it had a small blanket in the corner of the room and you lay (F/N) down on it. 

They instantly fell asleep and started snoring, you sighed deeply. You had to figure a way to get them out of the house without too much complaint. You closed your eyes and rubbed your temples trying to think of a good idea. 

The screams downstairs got louder and you angrily covered your ears again. Why did (F/N) have to like parties like these? Was it really so fun to get so drunk that you can barely move? 

Suddenly everything went quiet.

Your eyes shot open.

Quiet?

There was no music anymore, no screaming, no talking, you could hear some rustling from the other rooms in this hallway, probably from the teenagers but other than that it was silent.

What the hell is going on?