25

Yuki's story

An old profesy was stated that a half breed with wolf blood in their veins specifically the yokia wolf okiama blood this yokia was known to protect or choose to bring bad luck to anyone they choose they often lived in the Japanese mountains helping people  with guidance with life yet this yokia was a dieing race. A pure white wolf of profesy is to be born on a full moon with powers beyond imagine yet another wolf will be born to be in equal powers but both will be sumoned to the one of profesy when in need of help. The half breed will be the last of the their kind. Or at least that was the prophesy but it was never known if it was true or false so it became a faint whisper in time until it came true. In the mountain's of Japan the dyeing race of yokia survived two wolfs with panda like faces were bundled together in a dark cave at night with rain and wind threatening them one was giving birth at the time but unlike the normal k-9 family the she wolf only gave birth to one wolf pup while the full moon's light shined down onto the new family of yokia the wolf pup would grown to be known as Yuki. As Yuki grew older she wondered why she never knew other wolf yokia's other than her family who referred to themselves as the no named. One day Yuki decided to go out exploring in the mountains only to get lost she would try to find her family but she would never see them again but the thing she remembered the most was the story or prophesy they always spoke of when they thought she was asleep. Years later Yuki was wondering in the mountains she resided in only to meet another wolf yokia.