chapter 8

The night came faster than it was expected. You and Rikuo walked together to the abandoned billding. Once you two arived the paranormal club was waiting for you two Yura was gone. You quickly grabed Rikuo's hand and draged him to the group. "Alright now that everyone is here let's go in." Said Kiyotsugu. One step in the door and you and Rikuo were in the front and back scaring all of the yokai away from the weak group of people. Yet over the time most of the yokai were small but befor you knew it a hudge yokai began attacking Rikuo. He quickly turned into his night form and attacked the monster. Sadly for Kiyotsugu he got knocked out. You quickly took a defensive stace and protected the group of people behind you. As you turned around to face them you tould them to go home. Luckly for you and Rikuo it looked like an earthquake. As they ran out of the building you turned into you'er night form but this time it was different. You hadn't changed into you'er night form completely in years. You're hair was more (curly/straight ) it was longer too you'er wolf ears were bigger and you're tail was longer. You walked up to the yokai that attacked Rikuo and you used you're very own (wepon). After the crased battle you walked to the nura mansion in you're night form with Rikuo. !Hello master Rikuo and welcome (name)! The nura clan greeted loudly. You quickly ran to you're room to sleep tomarow was a school day.