chapter 19

This was going to be difficult. You forgot you still had you're backpack so you set it on the ground with a thud. You had chosen
to go find rikuo and see if you could clear things up. You found him on the cherry tree looking concerned. "Rikuo we need to talk" you softly said he jumped down the tree and huged you. " I known you saw kana kissing me but ...." rikuo said then looked into you'er eyes and spoke again " I don't like her that way ( you're name ) she will never be you." You blushed and looked into his eyes and kissed him for what felt like forever. But you were interrupted by Okiawa walking over to you two and speaking anger in her voice " master Rikuo I don't understand you why do you love her!" Rikuo looked at Okiawa and looked back at you " I can give many answers but in my world  (you're name )  is perfect in every way." Okiawa seemed off she looked like she had gaave up on rikuo as she turned around she began to walk away giving you a cold glare./ extra \ " You know I was behind you guys the hole time" Yuki said looking like she was going to laugh if it was possible. " It sounded like a romance manga didn't it ?" You asked while blushing " yeah it did" Yuki said as she began to laugh. " Was it really like a manga?" You said while sweat droping~ " yeah" Yukisaid with even more laughter.