chapter 24

~  Time skip ~

After me and rikuo left tono village we brought some of the yokai with us on our way to defeat a fox demond who cursed Rikuo's blood line. In the present time were on a ship in the air supprise ! Well there has been some comosion on the ship we will be landing soon but one of the foxes guards stopped us and we all began to fight as they demanded rikuo our leader. Everyone seemed to tense we must protect master Rikuo was the single thought that was going through the nura clans minds. Yet before anyone could stop or hide rikuo he walked cooly out of the crowd you're lookingfor me he said loudly and began to have a conversation with the yokia leading the flying army. You have my respect the leader said but the army of flying demonds though different and attacked no longer listening to their leader. You quickly turned into 2nd wolf form and called Yuki. But Yuki apeared a little bit later " I was on a date (y/n) is this important?" Yuki asked but you only smiled and let out a wolfish howl you began to attack jumping off all of the flying yokia one by one killing them in terrible ways. You eventually made you're way back onto the ship with the army dead. The shipe safely landed now it was time for the real fights to start you thought as you transformed into you'er 1st form while Yuki followed. "Im bringing my date." Yuki said and vanished quickly while you turned and looked at the sun setting. You knew the yokia would come out at night only to be more powerful and you were ready.

  Please comment what Yuki's date should be like please include a name and what he/she looks like and possibly traits it's all up to you hope to you're character in the next chapter ♥