chapter 6

The rest of that weekend you avoided Rikuo you were too flustered to go speek to him. When monday finally came you were sleepy you weren't ready for school but you had to do it you got ready and left from the nura mansion you felt bad about living there you didn't want to be a burden. As you walked to school Rikuo ran towards you. You felt butterflies you began to question if you were more to him. Rikuo caught up to you and acted like everything was normal.  "So (name) ..." you spoke up "yes?" Rikuo spoke again " (name)  meet me under the cheery tree at midnight." You blushed slightly you wondered if it was like a date. "Ok Rikuo " you said quitly you gased into his now brown human eyes you were enchanted by his looks he is always hansome in you're opinion. The day went by fast you on the other hand was taking you'er sweet time. You walk to the nura mansion with rikuo happily. Later on that night Rikuo seemed giddy. Finally once it was midnight you walked towards the cherry tree you sat down under the dancing flower petles. Rikuo was on a tree branch in his night form he hoped down next to you. He was lightly blushing. Then he confessed "(name) i love you but do you love me too?" You were bright red you looked into his now red eyes and said "yes I love you too" he smiled and picked you up he set you on a tree branch and got up next to you and then he put you on his lap. You turned around and kissed him on the check. He was smiling ear to ear now as you fell asleep on his chest.