Ever the gentleman, he held the door open for me as we made our way back to the hotel. As we walked over Westminster Bridge, I felt Tom slip his hand into mine. It felt like it belonged there and we walked hand in hand the rest of the way. Neither of us said anything, perfectly comfortable in each others company.

In the lift of the hotel, I rooted around for my room key. "Shit!" I exclaimed, louder than intended.

Tom turned his head to me, "What's wrong?"

"I gave Viv my room key. I'm locked out. I better head back to reception." I made to press the button on the lift but Tom's hand grabbed mine, stopping me from doing so.

"If it's not too forward, stay in my room." He offered, "There's plenty of space and there's no use disturbing Viv." My heart sped up at the thought of spending the night with Tom.

"Are you sure that would be ok?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Of course. I wouldn't see a beautiful lady stranded now, would I?" He smirked and raised that damn eyebrow at me. "Come on," he said, holding out his hand for men to take. I happily obliged, locking my fingers in his - loving how perfectly they fit. He led me up the corridor, his room only 7 doors away from mine.

Putting his key in the lock, he pushed the door open, "Ladies first." I thanked him quietly and, walking in, was in awe of what I saw. "This room is amazing, Tom!"

"It's not too bad, isn't it?" He joked, emptying the contents of his pockets onto the small table by the door. I took a look around, yawning. It was now after 2am and I was beginning to feel tired.

Tom laughed gently, "Let's see if I can find you something to sleep in." He offered, opening a couple of drawers. Moments later he turned back to me, "Are these ok? They'll be too big but they should be comfortable enough." He handed me a plain dark blue t-shirt and a pair of grey sweats.

"Thank you." I took the clothes from him, hugging them to me.

"Bathroom's through there, door on the right." He told me. I reached up to give him a thank you kiss before leaving the room. I changed into his clothes, the t-shirt was comfortable as is, but I had to roll up the cuff of the sweats a few times - save myself tripping up.

When I came back through he had changed and put the TV on, the volume low. He turned to face me, "Are those ok for you?" He asked.

"They're great, thank you." I replied, "Plus they smell like you." I grinned, walking over to the chair to place my folded clothes on.

I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled me into his body. He looked down at me, moving small strands of hair away from my face, "You look beautiful tonight. Even in these old things, you take my breath away." He sighed, his hand resting on my cheek as he slowly leaned in towards me.

My heart pounded - this was something I would never get used to. His lips moved against mine and I felt his tongue slide along my bottom lip, asking for entry. I gladly granted him and felt his tongue slide against mine. He slid one hadn't to the bottom of my back, pulling me impossibly closer.

This was heaven. Actual heaven, I thought as my hands raked up his chest - running over the bumps of toned muscle un her chest.

He slowly pulled away and I opened my eyes to look at him. He rested his forehead on mine, sighing. "You're amazing. Em." He whispered, pecking my lips once more.

"You're not too bad yourself," I whispered back, winking. Then realisation hit me, "Thomas! It's 3am! Shouldn't you be in bed." I play scolded him.

He laughed gently, "Yes. I really should." His finger ran over my lip, "But I'd much rather stay up all night kissing you." He moved his fingers to cup my chin, kissing my lips sweetly once more.

"And, a much as I'd like that too, you need to be on set tomorrow." I stated and Tom sighed lightly, "I know darling, I know."

We parted and he walked to his side of the bed, pulling the covers back. I mimicked his actions on the other side and we climbed in. Tom slid over to me, draping his arm over me.

"Goodnight, Em. Sweet dreams." He whispered, kissing me on the temple.

"Night Tom." I pulled his hand up to my mouth, placing a kiss on it before cuddling into his arm. I felt him rest his head next to mine before we both drifted off to sleep.

 I felt him rest his head next to mine before we both drifted off to sleep