I was straightening out my outfit when Viv came through from the bathroom - her toothbrush hanging out her mouth and toothpaste down her chin

I was straightening out my outfit when Viv came through from the bathroom - her toothbrush hanging out her mouth and toothpaste down her chin. "Wuw En, oou ook rearry ood."

"Again, but in English please?" I laughed at her. She ran back, rinsing out her mouth and returning, "Wow Em, you look really good!" She said, grinning.

"Thanks Viv, thank you. Ready to go?"

"All set. Let's do this." She grabbed her bag, "Let's third wheel my best friend and her movie star." She joked, closing the door behind her.

A short walk later and we found a bench outside the pub where we were to meet Tom.

We're here, Mister. On the bench outside and looking forward to seeing you xxx

We sat a couple of minutes, Viv pulling out her phone.

"Well I'm looking forward to seeing you too." A voice whispered lowly in my ear, making me jump before smiling and turning around.

"Well hello, Thomas." I stood up to give him a hug. He returned it with an added kiss on the cheek, whispering "I missed you," in my ear.

"I missed you too." I replied, pulling out of our hug and turning to my best friend.

"Viv."

No reply.

"VIV!"

She jumped, turning to face me, "Huh? Wha?" She looked around, a sheepish look on her face.

"Viv, this is Tom. Our tour guide for the night." I widened my eyes, silently begging her to be normal.

"Oh, yeah, Tom. Hi, nice to mee-" She paused, having finally looked up from her phone and realised who she was talking to, "You're. You're you. You're Tom Hi-" She stuttered and I rolled my eyes. Yeah, way to keep your cool there Viv.

"Tom? This doofus here is my best friend. Remember this moment, she will never be this quiet again."

"Pleasure to meet you, Viv. I've heard so much about you." He said, extending his hand. She eventually took it, shaking it gently, "Pleasure to meet you too, Tom." Thankfully, she now seemed to be over her initial shyness.