A/N

So a little explaining to get started:

1) I do not own Hamilton or the characters. 

2) I am drawing some inspiration from jamsandhams and their Agent AU. And this is a modern AU.

3) Alex is a girl mostly because I want to experiment with that, but she is bisexual. I'm not trying to be homophobic. As a bisexual myself, I shudder at that. I am also writing another fanfiction with Alex as a man so please don't freak out about Alex being a girl.

4) The flowers on the cover are acacia blossoms which in flower language mean concealed love. Why, you ask did I choose to put those on the cover? Because I'm cliché as hell. 

5) Alexandra goes by Alex, Lexi, or Hamilton most of the time.

6) Thomas is going to be 6'2" and Alex is 5'0". And almost everyone is in their late 20s or early 30s except for Washington who's going to be in his mid-40s. And then obviously random miscellaneous characters will be differing ages. 

7) This is going to have swearing, innuendos, insults, blood, poisons, murder, and violence. Please PLEASE tell me if I need to post a trigger warning for something that I did not put one up for.  

8) The characters look like they did in the musical.

9) With the exception of undercover stuff, they wear what's basically catsuits made of flexible leather, reinforced with Kevlar on missions. Think Black Widow but less cleavage. And lots of fancy hidden pockets for weapons.  

10) Please notify me about grammar mistakes and spelling errors. I would love to have constructive criticism as well.

I think that covers most important things so, without further ado, I hope you enjoy!