ASSUMPTIONS

"You're bisexual so you must have dated both boys and girls!"

"You're a transgender female so you like males now, right?"

"You like dressing up in feminine clothes and you like to wear makeup.. You must want to be transgender!"

No. No. No. No. No..... Maybe. But YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.

#1: Definition of bisexual: Somebody who is attracted to both boys AND girls.

For somebody to tell someone they aren't bisexual because they only dated men is ignorant as hell. Are you telling me that I'm not Cuban because I only speak English?

2+2=5.

NEWS FLASH: YOU CAN BE ATTRACTED TO GIRLS AND STILL BE ATTRACTED TO THE BOY YOU ARE DATING. YOU CAN STILL BE ATTRACTED TO BOYS WHILE DATING A GIRL YOU LIKE. It's not a science.

Do not ASSUME that since a bisexual person has only dated boys, they have suddenly "Chosen" a side and decided to be straight. It doesn't work like that Steven.

#2 For some reason, people tend to assume that if you are transgender, they know your sexuality. Just because a boy transitioned into a girl, it doesn't automatically mean that they are straight and like boys. It is possible for a transgender girl to be gay and like other girls! Vice versa.

Sexuality and gender identity are two totally different things and you cannot base someone's sexuality over what their gender is.

DO NOT ASSUME!

#3 REPEAT AFTER ME. Boys can like makeup, but still feel like a boy. Boys can like wearing feminine clothes, but still feel like a boy. Girls can like shaving their head and still feel like a girl. Girls can like baggy sweatpants and still feel like a girl.

Boys can be a little more on the feminine side, but it doesn't mean they suddenly wish they had a vagina.

Girls can be a little more on the masculine side, but it doesn't mean they suddenly wish they had a penis.

I don't know how to go any further into this topic it's pretty self explanatory.. The point is, DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS without getting to know the person first.
Sure makeup is more commonly used by girls, but it doesn't mean it can ONLY be used by girls.

How would you feel being a man who walked into school one day wearing a pink shirt, and having everybody ASSUME you're gay or want to be a girl because pink is supposedly a girls color? That's just about as stupid as Donald Trump's presidency.