Chapter Twenty Eight- A Word Now?

Start from the beginning

"I can't speak for Harry!" I lie.

"Yeah but you can if he's told you this already! See I caught you out! Don't worry I'm of going to tell anyone, I love secrets!" He squeaks like a little girl and I laugh lightly.

"Yeah well don't worry there's noting to tell, me and him will never happen" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"How can you honestly say that?" He laughs and I frown.

"Because it's true, we are nothing" I say and he gives me a funny look.

"Harry told me about the kiss" he says and my stomach drops.

"What?" My mouth gapes open

He Fucking didn't.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything but I had to! Your denying how you feel about it and I just don't understand why!" He says frantically and I stand up running a hand through my hair stressfully.

"I can't believe this- excuse me" I say before I run inside. Niall calls for me to come back and I can tell he's trying to catch up with me but I make it inside quicker than him. I find Harry still with Eva and make a B-line for him straight away. I come up to the side of him and see he's in the middle of a sentence as I reach in between the both pretending to get drink as I turn to him slyly.

"A word now" I harshly whisper to him and he frowns giving me a funny look before excusing himself for the conversation with Eva. She gives me a weird look as we both walk away from her but Niall quickly comes to her side looking awfully worried but honestly I couldn't care right now at all. I pull Harry over and out into the garden again the whole time he keeps asking what's wrong but I just don't even know what to say I'm so confused and angry at him.

"You told Niall about the kiss" I turn to him and his eyes widen.

"He said that?" He gapes and I sigh in annoyance.

"Obviously! Why would you tell him? I thought if you were smart enough you wouldn't tell anyone!" I yell at him and he sniggers.

"I was drunk! It came out by accident!" He says as he try's not to laugh.

"Well what if that had been Klaus!" I say as I run a hand through my hair stressfully.

"It wasn't! I wasn't that drunk Fucking hell" he laughs before reaching to me.

"It's not funny Harry" I push his hands away and he try's to contain his laughter again.

"It is a little because it's fucking Niall! He's not gonna say anything!" He says with a smirk on his face.

"You don't know that" I roll my eyes.

"I wouldn't of told him if I didn't trust him" he says more seriously.

"No you wouldn't of told him if you were a little less drunk" I say as I fold my arms across my chest.

"Well yeah that too" he sighs still trying not to laugh.
"Look I don't understand why your mad at me for telling him, he won't say anything I promise you" he says and I push his hands away from me again as he comes closer.