16.

/ warning : smut /

Jinyoung's POV

Ugh I am so bored I cannot explain. Jackson and Mark were in their room sleeping cuz they were tired from the trip. Youngjae went out with Brian after we finished our lunch,and Yugyeom and BamBam are in their room doing God knows what.

JB is laying next to me,sound asleep. I couldn't fall asleep and I dont know why. I was yawning like crazy 15 minutes ago and now I have enough energy to run a marathon.
JB stirred in his sleep kicking the blanket off of him. I picked it up and threw it on him again cuz it was chilly here and I don't want him to get sick. Apparently, I wasn't gentle enough cuz I woke him up.

"Sorry love I didnt want to wake you up. Go back to sleep." I said as I cuddled him.
"No,its fine. I'm not that tired anymore. Did you get any sleep?" I shook my head no and his expression changed to sad.
"Why? You haven't been sleeping well lately. Is everything okay?"
"Yes,everything perfectly fine. Dont worry." I kissed his temple and he sighed.

"What?"
"I-dont get mad at me,but I really think something's up. You know you can tell me everything." I should probably just tell him.
"You know how I gained some weight lately, yeah? Its been bothering me so much. I tried working out for a month and nothing happened. For a fact,I gained more weight.
Plus,my stomach is acting weird all the time and I dont like it at all." He had slightly shocked look in his eyes.

"Are you listening to yourself? You are not fat. Yes,you gained some weight,so what? Its not like you got beer belly or something. You just lost your abs and thats so adorable. You are still beautiful. You have to believe me."
I just bowed my head down feeling embarrassed.

Suddenly,I felt him lift up my shirt and kiss my stomach. My head rolled back and he kept kissing his way to my neck,making some hickeys along the way. His hands were pinning mine against the bed.

"You up for it?" He asked. "Yeah." I breathed out cuz I couldn't form any proper words. To be honest,it's been almost 2 weeks since we did this and I was craving him and his body.
I mean,we sleep in a same bed,cuddle all the time,but I missed his hands on my waist,pinning me down on the bed.

I missed his gentle kisses and skin biting,slow,easy thrusts that turn into rough,crazy ones.
"Yeah,take your clothes off I'll be right back." I obeyed his order and stripped out of my clothes. He returned to the room wearing nothing but those tight white boxers. "Where have you been?" He didnt answer,just showed me a box that I knew very well.

*smut begins now*

He took out one condom out of it and threw it to me. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. He lied down and pulled me onto him.
"Easy,love."
"No easy today. A-a." He said with a smirk. Asshole. He knows how much I love his little side smile.
"No easy?" Oh God.
"No." was all he said before he grabbed my neck and kissed me hungrily. My fingers went to his already messy hair and his hands went to my ass. 🍑 ( cuz his peach be finee as hell 👅 soreey lmao )

He pulled on it and grabbed it again,harder this time. I broke the kiss and went lower. He knew what was coming cuz his head rolled back and he took a hand full of sheet. I kissed his v line,his stomach and lastly his thighs.

Painfully slow,I palmed his dick through his boxers. Sweet moans escaped his sweeter mouth and it made me so hard. He looked at me and I took his boxers off,throwing them somewhere unknown.

I took the condom out of the package and put it in between my lips. Jb buckled his hips towards my face and I got the message. I lowered my head till the condom was on the tip of his dick. Rolling it down with my lips,I took all of him into my mouth. Jaebum squirmed under my touch and it felt so good to have control over him.

JB's POV

"Ahh Jinyoungiee." He rolled the condom on with his lips and that set me on fire. Suddenly I felt cold cuz he moved from me.

I lifted my head up only to find him on all fours,waiting. "You ready?" I asked and he just nodded. I got behind him and slowly pushed in. "N-no slow. Fast."
As you wish babe. I thrusted faster and rougher. "Yesss oh fuccck-MMMH!" His sweet moans filled my ears as I thrusted into him roughly.

His ass was red from spanking but I know he likes it. He slightly screamed when he came and it made me cum faster too. I pulled out and kissed his burning red ass cuz I felt sorry.

"Love? Are you okay? Does it hurt?" "No,its okay." Thank God.
We lied there for about 20 minutes. Then he looked at me with lustful eyes.
"How about round 2 in the shower?" "You know me so well." We wasted no time and quickly went to the shower. You know what happened, only this time was slow and full of love.

Youngjae's POV
(sunshine is here 😄)

"You wanna sleep over tonight?" Brian asked. We were on a date and it was going so good so far.
Most of our dates were perfect. "Yeah,we will just go to the house so I can grab some clothes and then we'll go. Okay?"
"Mhm. Perfect." He said as he kissed my nose. I swear he is so adorable,although he claims he is manly. I am so happy with him and that affects my creativity.

Since we are together,I wrote 4 songs that were so good and I'm working on so much stuff right now too.
"Let's go." We walked to the house and quietly stepped in since its afternoon and everyone is probably asleep. While we were on our way to my room,we heard sexual noise from Jinyoung's and Jb's room.

Uh-oh. We definitely know what they're doing in there. Ew. Hahaha. But they are cute.
Also,Yugyeom and BamBam are my new obsession. They fit together so much and they are obvious soulmates. I love them so much.

"They are bit too loud." Brian said. "No. only Jinyoung hyung is. He is always like that." I laughed.
"You heard them doing that before? When? Hahaha poor you." That fluffer.
"Stooop. Hah yes I heard them but then I just went downstairs. Most of the time its just Jinyoung and he is so loud sometimes,it scares me."
"Oh,he doesn't seem like that at all." Brian said.
"Yeah,he is usually so quiet but I guess JB hyung is that good."

We laughed and carried on to go and grab some clothes and stuff for me.
Couple mins later,we went down and I left them a message so they know where am I.

' Brian and I came here to grab some of my clothes cuz I'm sleeping over at his. Also,he says hi. I left this note so you dont worry. Love you all and see you tomorrow. Youngjae.' 

Last chapter for today!!
Hope y'all like it 😁
Also..i am so sorry if smut is cringey 😂😂 idk
I read so many (too damn many) smut stories but I just don't know how to write smut Ahaha

don't forget to click that lil ☆ and vote for this chapter ♡

Thank you for reading.
Love,Sara xx 🌹🌹