8.

BamBam's POV

"What did you realize?" he asked.
I am so nervous.

"That I love you bug." It just came out of my mouth,I was surprised myself. I closed my eyes after that and took couple of steps back.
I was so nervous and scared of his reaction. I know he likes me and all that,but liking is not loving.

Saying 'I love you' to someone is a big step in a relationship and sometimes you don't hear them saying 'I love you' back and it's terrible.
If he says that he just likes me I will be fine with it and I hope we would stay fr- "I-I love you too."

First thing I did was open my eyes and saw him looking down at his feet,feeling shy. I stepped to him and hugged him as strong as I could. He hugged me back and I swear to God I felt him kiss my head. He is so adorable Im in love.
"How did you realize?" Yugyeom asked. "Uh,well when Jb was saying how Jinyoung hyung is his safe place and how he calms him down...I really think like that of you too. l And you make me happier person bug,you really do,and I am so thankful to have you in my life."

"I should be thankful for you more. You know,I've liked you for such a long time and I was just the happiest boy because you are my friend,so I get to spend everyday and every night with you."
Awh,what a sweetheart.

"Hey bug? You just mentioned that we can spend every day and every night together so what do you say that we move your bed all the way next to mine. It could be our big,shared bed. Hm,what do you say?"

••••••••••••••••••••

Yugyeom's POV

Bambam and I decided to put our beds together so it was one big bed now. Our bed. We should go on a date tonight ,so we can celebrate our relationship. "Bam,will you go on a date with me tonight ?" He let go of the pillow he was holding and slowly walked over to me.
"Yes,my love,I would love to." Bam said as he put one of his hand on my waist and smiled. "Where will we go?" "I can't say. It's for me to know,and you to find out." To be honest I dont know where will we go. "But,bug...how should I know what to wear? I dont want to be underdressed for the occasion." "Just wear something casual,and you cannot look ugly so stop worrying." A beautiful smile spread on his lips.

I walked over to him and kissed him. I was still very nervous when kissing him but it was amazing. After a minute or so, I was out of breath and broke the kiss,but Bam couldn't stop. He started kissing my jawline and he kissed his way down to my neck. I moaned,breathlessly and he just smirked. What a fucking tease.

Well,my dear,two can play that game. I grabbed him by the waist and put him on our bed. He was surprised that I took control but I didnt mind that. His eyes looked like they were pleading me to make him a moaning mess. I'm not going to do that,just tease him a bit. So,continuing with my plan,I kissed his neck,down to the spot where his neck meets his shoulder. Then I heard very satisfying moan escaping his lips. So,thats his special spot haha got you now. I sucked on that spot and licking it after to sooth the pain. And boy,that caused so much moans to errupt from his mouth. I looked at it when I was done. There was a dark blue,purpleish hickey.

"Noo. Now they will know what we were doing bug. I need to cover it with makeup." He said and went to his makeup desk. I walked over too and stopped him by gripping his arm. "A-a. You won't do that Bam. Yes,they will know what we've done,but they will also know that you are mine,mine and only mine."
"Yeah,I guess so. But you realize that if I have a hickey you've got to have one too."

And with that, he jumped on me. I walked backwards 'till my back hit the wall and I closed my eyes.
How is he so good at this?
Oh my Goddd. His lips went to my collarbone and I shuddered. It was so good and it hurt a bit but it was definitely worth it.

So many moans escaped my mouth I wouldn't be surprised if the others heard me. Once Bam was done he jumped down and looked at his masterpiece quite proudly. "Yup. That's better." He said,kissed the,now almost black hickey, and went out of the bedroom. That boy is driving me crazy,bit in a very very good way.

Another chapter !!
Ahh they are v cute together I love them so muchoo 😂

Uh,thanks for reading my first ever ff haha. It has 270+ reads and I am very thankful for every single one of them.
Ik that's not very much for most of you but again,I am so happy that I have more than 50 reads. I thought it'll maybe get to 40-50 and then people will realize it's crappy story.

Also..i have a lot of it coming in the future. I have 32 chapters written in my notes atm. So be ready for another chapter tmrw or maybe even today.

Sorry for this long ass speech 😂😂

Love you, Sara xx 💕