8

Ten's heart felt heavy after bringing Miyeong home. He couldn't imagine what kind of pain Miyeong went through but he knew for sure that Miyeong was different in her past. He didnt know how different she was but he wanted to find out. He really liked the Miyeong he met but wants to meet tha Miyeong who would go to Lotte World or would be lauging more often.

Miyeong's heart felt better. A giant stone was removed from it and she felt like she told the right person the story not even her sister knew. Seoyeong knew that she was in a relationship with Sungkyung but Miyeong never told her how they broke up. He wasnt visiting after one day and Seoyeong asumed they broke up. Miyeong felt proud that she told Chittaphon but also a little sorry that she put such a burdon on the Thai boy.

It was a silent and calm night in which Miyeong slept really good. Someone different wasnt sleeping. Sungkyung was confused why Miyeong was talking to other men to be hones he didnt liked it. He wanted to get the girl back. No other man can have her. The only man Miyeong is allowed to have was Sungkyung. At least in Sungkyung's opinion. Sungkyung always had a little obsessive side on him. He never admitted that he was obsessed with something or someone. He just did wat he wanted and at the moment he wanted Miyeong. He liked the way she wore her hair now and he liked that she grew taller and looked more feminin. He also liked that she got thinner. Sungkyung has always been into thin doll like girls. And Miyeong looked like a doll with her clear pale skin and the dark hair. "Why did I let her goin the first place.It'snot like Soojin was better in any kind of way. Appart from the fact that she was more mature even tho Soojinie was younger." Sungkyung sighed and looked at some photos from Miyeong he still had on his computer.

Ten went to the dorm with a wierd feeling in his stomach. Why was Sungkyung trying to talk to Miyeong he broke up with her for another girl. Ten bit his lip and was still thinking when he entred the dorm. No one was home since the other boys were having schedules due to their comeback. He sat down on the couch looking at the celing. He was still thinking about Sungkyung and how he was torwards him when he heard the loud voiced of his hyungs and dongseangs enter the dorm. Taeyong looked at him with a questioning look but didnt asked any further. Johnny wasnt that discret.

"Whats wrong? you look like you saw a ghost." Johhny said and sat down next to the younger boy. "I met someone today." the black haired boy started and Johnny cocked an eyebrow. "Who?" he asked. "Miyeongs Ex Boyfriend." Chittaphon answerd. Johnny made asoundless Oh and nodded wanting to hear some detailes. "Also Miyeong told me a lot about their relationship." He continued and Johhny looked at the boy with worries in his eyes. "Why would she do that?" he then asked. "She felt like she needs some help so I took her away. She seemed like she didnt understand why he was there. I have the feeling she felt uncomfortable with him around." "I mean he is her Ex." Johnny started. "He didnt seemed like he liked that I was there taking her with me. I had a bad feeling around him." Ten said and Johhny crocked his eyebrow again. "He looked jealous when I took her away." Ten said and swolloed. "I'm worried that he is a wierd obsessed guy. I mean Miyeong has enough anxietys and fears I dont want her to close up herself even more." Ten said and Johnny nodded. He was feeling better after talking to his hyung even tho Johnny couldnt help him. At least he wasnt carrying around his worries alone anymore. Johnny didnt knew what to think. It was a lot to take in but he was sure that he was not going to like thing Sungkyung guy he also hoped that he would let go of Miyeong and would finally leave the girls life. "Dont be so worried. Miyeong is not stupid. i think she will tell her sister." Johnny said and stood up. "Go to bed Ten. You need some sleep." he then said and went to his room where Taeyong was already sleeping. Ten wnt to his room which he shared wich Doyoung and Jaehyun.

The next day was very calm. Sungkyung went to his Med School and Miyeong was happy to not meet him again. She was still afraid of meeting him again. Also she felt very happy when Hyungmin invited her for lunch in her break.The two of them went to Subway to get some sandwiches. "Thank you for inviting me." Miyeong said and took her chicken teriyaki sandwich. The girl munched on her bread and felt carefree for a while. "How is it going with your book?" Hyungmin asked and smiled at the younger girl. "It's going good. I have a good time with it at the moment." Miyeong smiled. "How long is Unnie talking at the hospital? I wanted to pick her up." Miyeong said and Hyungmin smiled. he liked Miyeong and he felt comfortable when she was arounf also he was very glad that she was such a suppotive part in Seoyeongs life.

Hyungmin looked at Miyeong for a while thinking about how to start the conversation he orignally wanted to have with his girlfriends younger sister. The 26 year old man took a deep breath and took a sip from his sprite. "Miyeong I know you are the only Family Seoyeong have so I wanted to ask you something very important." he started and bit his lip. "Normally I would have to ask her father but I hope that you understand that I am asking you." he continued. Miyeong looked at him suprised and a little afraid of what will come even tho she had an idea where this coversation was heading. "You know I really like Seoyeong and her family. Seoyeong and I are tanking a big step in our relationship with her having a child and me becoming a father. So I wanted to ask you for your permission before I ask Seoyeong to become my wife. So are giving me your permission?" Hyungmin asked and took a big sip of his sprite. He really opend up to the young girl and he was nervous of Miyeongs reaction. he knew how Miyeong needed her sister.

"Hyungmin Oppa. You are becoming a family. Unnie, you and the baby. I will give you my permission. Why shouldn't I." Miyeong said and a big smile appeard on the mans face.

---

Chae Hyungmin:

+ 26 years old

+ 26 years old

+ Seoyeongs boyfriend

Portrayed by Changsung of 2pm