13

"Sorry I wasn't looking were I was walking." a male voice said quickly.

Miyeong smiled a little when she recognized the voice. It was indeed the person she was looking for.

"No problem. I wasn't looking either." Miyeong said and the boy looked up from his phone into Miyeongs eyes.

There were miilions of thoughts running through his head when he saw right in front of her. His most favorit thing in this moment was to turn around and go straight back home. He sighed. Now she was here standing right in front of him. Again.

"Can I pass?" he asked and wanted to walk past her but she wouldnt let him past. "When did she became so tough?" he asked himself.

"Actually. I was looking for you." Miyeong now announced and Ten just noodded while trying to walk past her. He knew that talking to her wasn't good for him. He tried to get over her but Jung Miyeong standing right indront of him made it hard for him.

Not because he was happy to see her, no because he was seriously angry with her.

"Why did you suddenly need to look for me you didn't care for me for nine month." Ten said and his voice trembled when he thought about all the time he sat at home trying to figure out what happend while Miyeong made new friends in Busan. "That's not fair what you are saying Ten. I had to get out of Seoul." Miyeong said. Ten let out a huff. "Right. Because something happend and you didn't even thought about telling me. Do you know how scared I was when Mark told me what he saw?" Ten asked and was finally able to walk past her to enter the shop.

"Ten what would change if I would tell you what happened?" Miyeong now asked. Ten turned around to face the black haired girl.

"She is not letting go." Ten thought and went to the snack area. he got himself some Ramyun he originally wanted to eat at the store.

"What would have changed you asked. I wouldn't have spent nine month worrying over nothing. Thats what would be different." he answered and walked to the cahsier Miyeong following him. Ten made his Ramyun at the machine and Miyeong continued to talk to him.

"It's not important anymore. The case is closed." Miyeong said now. Ten looked at her. "Should I say that this." he pointed to miyeong and then to himself. "Should I say this case is closed as well?" He said and then quietly ate his noodles without even paying attention to the suprised girl next to him who was waiting for another statement.

Miyeong was waiting for a statement like "I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so harsh." or "I know I overreacted. Let#s get closer again." But he wasn't saying it. Instead he ate his noodels quietly with his heart beating fast due to his anger.

Miyeong looked at the boy for a second and decided to leave.

"Mabye he has to calm down first before we can talk to eachother normally." she thought got up and left the convinience store.

Ten looked up after Miyeong left. Seeing her walk down the street. He would love to forgive the petite girl but he couldn't. He was to hurt. She comes here all of a sudden and wants to take off where she ended it. Ten tried everything to show her how hurt and angry he was. "Miyeong I wish you could understand."

Miyeong went to her sister's house. She rang the bell and Seoyeong opend the door for her. Miyeong sighed when she entered and silently walked into the living room.

"Did you do your things Miyeong?" Seoyeong asked and Miyeong sighed another time.

"What happend?" Seoyeong asked and sat down next to her sister. Miyeong sighed again. "Do you remember this guy friend I had? The one who braught me home when it was dark alredy?" Miyeong started and her sister nodded. "You spent a lot of time with him before you went to Busan. "Yes. I didn't talked to him for a while and now he is angry at me for not talking to me." Miyeong spoke and her sister nodded.

"Should I tell you something. You two were really close and you just left him behind. He is feeling sad and mabye even angry because of that. He cared for you so much and you don't even tell him your moving away? That is heartbreaking. I know you had a hard time after the thing with Sungkyung but thats not a reson to leave someone behind." Seoyeong said and Miyeong swolloed.

She had a hard time because of Sungkyung. She was not herself at this time. Thats the reason she went to Busan in the first place. To start completely new with knew people and a new challenge. Now she was feeling a lot better. She was able to come back to Seoul without fear and she wasn't afraid to blankly talk to Ten. She changed. Mabye she really let Ten go.

"Try explaining him the whole thing. Like I know you, you didn't even mentioned Sungkyung. He doesn't know what happened and what happened afterwards. If he is that important to you, you shouldn't give up." Seoyeong said and this reached Miyeongs heart.

"Is Ten that important?" This was the question Miyeong asked her self while she was in Seoul. And when she drove back to busan she knew that she had to get Ten to talk to her. even if he doesn't want to. She needs to explain. She need him to understand her situation.

Ten was not amused after he met Miyeong. He went into the dance practice room and danced a little bit to calm him down. then he went home to take a shower. He was sitting on the couch when Taeyong came home with some groceries.

"You look horrible." The hyung said and let himself fall down on the couch next to Ten. Ten sighed. "I try to get over her but now she even comes to Seoul." Ten says and Taeyong raised an eyebrow. "She came here?" he asked and the boy nodded. "She told me that i should't be angry. the case is closed she is ready to start again with our friendship." he said and another sigh left his mouth.

"She doesn't even understand how I was feeling or why I was feeling so angry." Ten said and laid his head on his hyungs shoulder.