4

"Unnie?" Miyeong asked when she came into the room and saw her sister laying on the bed smiling from ear to ear. "Miyeong-ah no need to worry everything is fine Today was just a little too much for me. No need to worry."Seoyoeong said but Miyeong just shook her head. "Why didn't you tell me you were having a baby? I wouldn't have been such a burden." Miyeong said when Hyungmin opened the door and rushed to his precious girlfriend. 

"We are having a baby!" he happily announced and pushed Miyeong to the side while she was trying to say something. "Yes Jagi we are having a  baby." The proud woman answered showing the ultrasound picture to her boyfriend. Hyungmin sat down next to her and looked at the picture with so much love and admiration that Miyeong felt a little out of place. Because of that feeling she turned around and whispered "I think I should go." before she left the room without Hyungmin or Seoyoeong recognizing that she left.  Miyeong wanted the of them to spend time together while planning their new family life and dreaming about their unborn baby. 

Miyeong wanted to talk to her sister but she knew that the most imported person in her life right now was no one other than Hyungmin so she needed to hold back a little. 

Miyeong sat down on a bench in the garden of the hospital and looked to the sky. Many questions ran through her head. "Now she will definitely move to Hyungmin's place. Will she marry him? Will they move to mom and dad's house on the countryside?" a lot of these kind of questions ran through her head but Miyeong couldn't answer them. Suddenly she realized that someone sat down next to her. 

Miyeong didn't looked at the person but from the shoes that person looked like a male doctor or something. After a while she looked on her wristwatch and decided that it would be time to take the bus back home. While she stood up she took a look at the persons face and her heart stopped when he suddenly grabbed her wrist and hold her back so she couldn't walk away. He smiled at her and Miyeong felt like she is going to die because she could not breath properly. She turned away hoping that he will let go of her but she knew him to well and she knew that he won't let go until he gets what he wanted for so long. 

"Miyeong-ah it's getting dark soon should I take you home? You know what I want as a little reward." he said and Miyeong was just scared and disgusted. "Just a little kiss." he whispered and Miyeong could feel his breath next to her ear. Miyeong knew that her boyfriend joined med school after Highschool but he still was a horrible perverted person she regretted that she ever talked to. "Let me go!" Miyeong stated fear trembling in her voice. He tightened his grip. Miyeong just wanted to leave. She started to shiver. "Why so informal. I'm still your Oppa. Call me Oppa." he said and Miyeong was scared for her life. She asked herself how she could ever fall for him. "Let go Sungkyun." She said and took a deep breath. She felt a little proud because she was finally able to say something. He sighed deeply and let go of her before he pushed her to the ground. Then he left laughing out loud while Miyeong sat on the floor cathing her breath and holding her fast beating heart. All she wished for was that she never had to see him again. After she sat on the ground for a while she got up and made her way to the Bus Stop. 

She waited for the last Bus that should arrive in a few minutes but after she waited for nearly half an hour the bus got canceled and Miyeong had to go home by her self. 

"So I have to walk." Miyeong said and started walking. The girl looked around when the sun decided to set and dissaper behind the skyline of Seoul. "I'm not even halfway home." she said when the street lamps went on and Miyeong felt the nervous feeling in her stomach. "You can do this." she told herself holding her phone to her chase just in case she really needed help. But she didnt wanted to bother Ten, now that she knew that he was a singer she was sure that he was busy. 

"Miyeong was crying when she unlocked the door of her and her sisters appartment. Seoyeong was not home yet, so She decided to go to bead without having dinner. Her Stomach wasn't feeling well after all. Miyeong has thought about calling Chittafon a few times but then she felt like a burden and she canceled the call before he could reconize it. 

Miyeong fell into her bed still shivering from panic. She felt like she was going to pass out every moment. Suddenly her phone vibrated and she got a massage from Chittaphon. "Is everything okay with your unnie?" Miyeong had to smile because of the massage and then she quickly answerd. "She is fine it was a little to much for her and her baby."She sent the massage and pulled up the blanket. Quickly after Miyeongs massage Chittafon answerd. "She is having a baby! awsome so you are going to be a auntie." she wrote and Miyeong had to smile. He was right. She should be happy for her sister and not just worry about herself. Quickly after tha converstaion she had with Chittaphon she closed her eyes and fell asleep. 

Miyeong didnt recongnized that Seoyeong came home this night. She came into Miyeongs room and sat down on her bed looking at her dongseng. She then sligtly petted Miyeongs black hair and sighed. "I can leave you alone right?" she asked her sleeping sister wich obviously didn't answer. Then she studied her sister's peacefull sleeping face. "You wont be to lonly right?" Seoyeong asked now, not expecting an answer. than she stood up and left the room going to her own bed.