2

Miyeong felt a warm and fuzzy feeling when she opened the door of the apartment she shared with her older sister Soyeong. Miyeong entered quietly and went straight into her room. Soyeong would help Miyeong with her anxiety but she didn't wanted to disturb the older girl so she just waited until Chittaphon appeared and brought her home. That was very nice of the young man. 

Miyeong changed into her pyjamas and laid down. She was tired and it felt great to feel the warm blanket around her body. She fell asleep quickly and slept very peacefully. It was a long time ago when the young woman slept so good. 

Win win was very angry with his best friend when he handed him the melted ice cream. "What took you so long?" win win asked but Chittaphon was to busy with controlling his smile. Jung Miyeong. She really told him her name. It was a beautiful name. Chittaphon liked the way it came out of his mouth. "Earth to Ten!" win win waved a hand in front of Chittaphons face to bring him back to reality. "What?" he the black haired boy asked confused. "My ice cream. Why is it melted?" he asked again and Chittaphon bit on his lip. At this moment the door opened and a bright smiling Mark entered the room. "Why are you so loud?" the happy boy asked. "Chittaphon brought me melted ice cream." win win said and suddenly sounded sad. "I brought you melted ice cream because I had to help this girl who was afraid of the dark." Chittaphon blurted slightly getting annoyed. "The girl who's scared of the dark? I know her." Mark suddenly said and Chittaphon looked surprised. "She works in the library i always go to. Everyone kind of knows her. " Mark simply said and sat down taking one of the melted ice creams. "In the library?" Ten asked and Mark nodded stuffing his mouth with the watery ice. 

Jung Miyeong works at Marks favorite library. Maybe I should visit this library when I'm free. Chittaphon thought and left the dance practice room. He went to their dorm and lay down on his bed. He fell asleep instantly, happy to know that he may see Miyeong again. 

A few days passed since the convenience store incident. Miyeong was still happy and felt flattered that such nice humans like Chittaphon still existed. She really wanted to know what he was doing and what kind of life he was having. With all that thought in her head she was very surprised when she saw him entering the library she was working in. She swallowed when he went up to the desk and he was happy to see her looking through some book wich were standing on the table before her. She looked even more pretty in daylight. Her skin was glowing and even a person with bad eyesight saw that she was clearly not wearing makeup. she had long black lashes and looked cute in her large sweater and her short skirt. She was biting on her lip and looked so concentrated that she first didn't recognized that there was a new customer. When she turned around and saw him she gasped surprised and came over to him. "Annyeong haseyo. How can I help you?" she said and Chittaphon was clearly distracted by the way she talked. "Eh. It's my first visit. I want to join." he said an Miyeong quickly nodded. "Write your name and sign here and your good to go." she happily gave Chittaphon the small piece of paper and he wrote his name and everything on it.  "Thank you.I think we will see each other more often from now on." he smiled. Miyeong nodded shyly. 

Chittaphon visited the library often. Not only because of Miyeong. He liked reading and he liked the atmosphere in the library it self but he mostly liked it when he was sitting on the gallery and was able to watch Miyeong typing on her notebook like a crazy person, then scrunching her nose deleting everything and scribbling something down on her notebook. She seems very busy. 

"Bye Chittaphon." Miyeong said and took a deep breath. Now the library was closed and she could finally read over her newest version of the last chapter she wrote for her book. Miyeong was so into her work that she completely forgot the time and when she put her notebook in her bag and looked out of the window it was already dark. Again.

 She swallowed and put on her jacket. "You can do it this time." she told herself and stepped out closing and locking the door of the small library. She took a deep breath and wanted to start walking when she suddenly heard a voice next to her. "Should I take you home?" Miyeong was startlet by the sudden male voice and her heart started beating like crazy. She looked to the side and saw Chittaphon leaning against the wall waiting. "Oh." was everything she was able to say. "So what's your answer Miyeong?" he asked and the black haired girl just nodded. He offered her his hand and she shyly took it. "Thank you again." she said. "Your welcome Miyeong." he said and both of them started walking. They walked past the convenience store and Chittaphon suddenly stopped. "You haven't eaten right?" he asked and all Miyeong could do was nodding. She was still overwhelmed with Chittaphon's nice gentleman like behavior. "I treat you." he said and took her inside the store. 

They made themselves some ramyun and sat down starting to eat imedeatly. Miyeong felt how hungry she was and stuffed the ramyun inside her petite body. Ten looked at her with a smile on his face. He liked her. She was a nice person and he really wanted her to be more open. Both of them did not talk during the meal and on the rest of their way home she just held his hand for mental support. 

When they arrived at her apartment she thanked him again and wanted to run into her apartment when Chittaphon stopped her. 

"Can I give you my number? Just in case you need someone to take you home?" he asked and Miyeong thought about it a little bit shocked. 

A./N. : I am really sorry that this update took so long.... I really hope you like it and still enjoy the story!