Loving can Hurt

Just to state this early, no smuts because what is smut? is that edible?

==================================

"Hey you, fag! What's up? Had any dick shoved in your ugly ass yet?"

"HAHAHAHA!"

"What a slut!"

Students keep commenting nasty things about him after the first person started insulting him.

Taehyung lowered his head and continued walking.

"Yah! Are you ignoring me?!"

The guy walked faster and pushed him on the ground.

Taehyung stayed on the floor before it gets worse if he stands up. He balled his fists trying to stay silent and not to fight back, in the end, he'll end up hurting.

"What? Are you mad now, faggot? You wanna punch me? Huh? Huh?"

The guy keeps provoking him but he only looks up and met the raven's mocking eyes.

Jungkook raises his brow and laughs with his friends. He enjoys bullying students, especially an easy target like Kim Taehyung.

JUNGKOOK

The kid Taehyung didn't utter any word before and after we left him on the floor of the hallway.

It was fun. Teasing him and pushing him here and there.

He is known in our school, for being gay.

There are so many gay couples in campus but I also don't know why he's the target of bullies, including me.