Words Work (Scent)

FIRST time writing au ff so bear with me...😕😕😕

==========================================

"Hey, baby omega."

"Shut up, leave my friend alone!"

Jimin glares at Jungkook who only shoots him a smirk.

Jungkook then left with his friends with smirks still playing on their lips.

"Hey, Tae. Don't mind them and come to me or Jin hyung if they bother you again. That jerk thinks he's so cool."

"It's okay, Jimin. I'll be fine."

Taehyung smiles warmly at his omega friend.

No one dares to tease or flirt with Jimin simply because they – Jimin and & Jin, are already mated with two strongest alphas in the pack –Yoongi & Namjoon. While him? The last unmated male omega in the pack.

There's a privilege of being a male omega. They are protected in the pack, more protected than female omegas.

But that doesn't mean no one can tease them and sometimes –oftentimes, alphas want to mark them or only him now.

So he had to be alert at all times and stays in crowded places mostly.

"Alright, I gotta go meet Yoongi hyung now. Do you want to come?"

"No, I don't wanna be the third wheel."

He chuckles and Jimin playfully hits his arm.

Today, the alphas are continuing their battle training. Their pack, led by Jeon Alpha – Jeon Jungkook's father, is one of the strongest pack but rogues had been attacking different packs and Jeon alpha wants to be sure they can protect the pack.

Taehyung sighs as he looks around the training ground. He spotted Jin giving a bottle of water to Namjoon. Jimin wiping Yoongi's sweats.