"On it, boss."

"BTW, what were you guys talking about awhile ago?"

Jhope asks.

"The boy from last night. I believe we should just not care about him. He saw us."

Rapmon answered.

"I believe he studies in SOPA, based on his uniform but I'm not sure which major."

"Don't worry about. I'll take care of that. Focus on the new recruits."

Jungkook waves his hand and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TaeTae~ I'm sorry, I promise I will go with you next time."

Jimin keeps clinging to Taehyung on their way out of school.

"Yah, I told you it's fine. I can go buy alone and do not be nervous. This is your second date already."

"I'm not nervous!"

"Then go now."

"Fine, bye. Idiot!"

"Bye, idiot."

They separated ways as Jimin has to go home first and change for his date. While Taehyung has to go to the art supply store in town to buy things for his next activity.

He connected his earphones and started playing his BTS playlist, starting with his fave playlist of only 4 songs –cypher.

He hums while entering the shop and looks around to find his needs.

After minutes of buying, he finally left the shop and started making his way to their shared apartment.

Sometimes, he hates walking alone.

One, sometimes there are groups of guys smoking or maybe even using drugs hanging out on the exact alley he has to take.

And today is one of those days, he has no other choice but to take the longer route to avoid encountering those men.