Stars (Nate Diaz)

Requested by tbfhdiary

***

I have a nickname, well for both the Diaz bros anyways, when people hears it they'll be like 'awe' or 'sweet' but really, Special Snowflake means  that it's a person who believes they are different and unique from everyone else because of something they are or do. 

In their terms, a less insulting way to call someone 'spoiled' 

It's all because of the fact that I work at both WWE and UFC, originally at UFC then there was a partnership so my contract extended- extended to the WWE to become a wrestler. 

I got a lot of words and looks from people I know and don't even know when the news was dropped, calling me 'ringrat' or telling me I sleep with the boss. I understand, I'm not even that tall, 5'1 is not tall. Yet I'm signed at the UFC then to WWE.

Bitch, bimbo, slut, whore, name it, those were my nickname. But they call me that cause 1.) They don't know me and 2.) They can't be more creative. 

But when it's from this Two nogheads, I know it's just another cheeky nickname made to make fun of me, and they know me well. They know where I am every night, I was either drinking with them or playing games, they know me and sleeping with the boss to get my end is not me.

"Snowflake don't be to special and wake up" the bed then shifted beside me as I felt Nate's body colliding on it "We'll go somewhere, remember?"

"Yeah" I answered groggily and sat up, pushing my hair back as Nate took my phone from the nightstand and do God knows what.

I tried taking it away from him but he turns it away, and when he got his guard down, I reached for it but he moved it away, mounting on top of me then held my hands up over my head. 

I laughed at our state but Nate just stared at me, his face not showing any 'joking around' vibe "Faye I-"

"The fuck is this?" both Nate and I look over to the door and saw Nick standing there, leaning on the door frame "This early? Really?"

"No-" I pushed Nate off me and sat up at the bed "We were fooling around"

"I can see that, vividly. Go take a bath alone or something, we gotta go" I was supposed to say something but he left, leaving Nate and I to ourselves on the room once again.

I stood up from the bed without even looking at him and head straight to the bathroom "Faye-" I closed the door behind me and immediately opened the shower, blocking whatever sound it is on the other side of the door.

Nick and I met years ago from Gracie, I was just starting my MMA career at the time and he helped me out, meeting Nate on the way.

It was just always friends between Nick and I, we got past the teasing on the gym and just with friends because they know it was just really friends.

But Nate, it's not like that.

I liked Nate not long after I met him, he's showing signs when guys like girls, but I don't want to get led on and just get my heart broken. So right now, I'm telling my feelings off for him.

---

The car ride was quiet, awkwardly quiet as Nate and Nick seat in front row. I have no idea where we're heading, but Nick got his car apparently unprepared since it broke down in the middle of the road, with no available tools on his car.

When the Three of us are out the car, Nick thought of a SMART idea "I'll get some help, Nate stay here and look after Faye and the car" with a playful slap on his brother's cheek, he took off and left both Nate and I.

I sat down on the front seat with the doors open as Nate was outside, standing by the hood. I was on my phone, but knowing it could drain out, I put it back inside my pocket and looked outside, staring at the sky as the sun sets.

I walk out the car and went to the back of the car, opening the trunk and sitting down on it. 

Nate then appeared minutes later and sat down beside me "Talk?"

"Talk"

He sighed then started off "With what happened earlier-"

"I like you" I blurted out, intentionally. If this is what's gonna happen, might as well happen.

It took me a couple of seconds before I finally faced him "I like you more as a friend, not like a brother"

"That's why I wanted to talk to you-" he sighed again, then turn to me "-I don't like you, more than a friend"

I remove my gaze from him and just sat down there, letting the tears flow down my eyes, not even trying to mass up my strength to move a muscle "Faye, you don't deserve me"

I stood up and went back inside the car, looks like it's back with just me and my thoughts again. Just like how it was before  

***

You said it was sad, I have failed on that one xD

This is probably not the ending you were expecting but I have to make it sad somehow, sorry ~R